Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PALACE still not sold out!

Sep 28, 2011
Yeah, I take your point though that for someone of your age, you've hardly seen us play so it's natural you'd look elsewhere. Especially as unlike Portsmouth/Southampton or Liverpool/Manchester there is no inherrent inter-city rivalry between Brighton and Croydon. It's a bit like my Dad going on about how he hated the Germans.

Think as someone said on the BBS, Saints/Pompey, you have to be bloody quick to buy a ticket in either end, they sell like hotcakes. Until this season, from what I've been told, you've not sold out against us in your own end for at least a decade (not sure how true this is). To me, tomorrow is like playing Charlton - nice to win, but not bothered if we don't.
The night before we play Millwall I'm bouncing off the walls unable to sleep!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Well if ever we needed confirmation what a bunch of tossers they are (we didn`t) then this is it. How many twerps on here telling us about their great support and now this.... how utterly embarrassing for them. To think that they could have let us have as many tickets as we wanted really but were scared of a proper travelling support.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Biggest rival = Mill*all.

But yeah, it is a joke even for Palace fans to buy tickets for this game, which is inexcusable.
But like I say, we've had a hectic month, most people I know who would've gone spent their money on the games with Cardiff.
This was always to a lot of our fans a little side-show after the Cardiff games.

I'm sure Millwall really care about you lot :lolol:

Sep 28, 2011
So you magic-ed up an extra 5000 fans because they wanted to see a glory hunter semi cup final rather than a game against their biggest rivals. Can someone please remind this spastic Palace dinlow what the definition of plastic is please?

Plastic support? Your average at the Withdean (8k capacity) was 6k.
You now average 20k...
Think it through son.

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
You -with your shiny new stadium , new fan base, premier league bound,breathing in the sea air
Us- with our shitty old ground, shit fan base, relegation/ administration waiting, breathing in the toxic air of Croydump
Its a forgone conclusion, we might as well give you the 3 points and let you march onwards and upwards :shrug:

Give it a rest and f*** off to your own forum, eh? 176 posts in less than a month. Get a life.

Sep 28, 2011
Er , no it wasn't , there was no objection from Met Police , the decision was petty mindedness from the Palace board executives.

Was mate, the same thing happened with both Wham and Millwall, police have been taking the piss since 2010 came in, about the only thing they've done wrong (2010).

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
BHAFC highest crowd this season - 20,800 v us, in your cup final.
CPFC highest crowd - 22,000 V Cardiff.

As you were, chaps

Is incorrect. You want to include your cup game in your attendance? Sure. We'll have our big cup game then, when we had 21897 v Liverpool.

Or we could say just league games. Your highest: 20074 v West Ham. Which is the one time this season you've broken 20k.

AS YOU WERE :wanker:

Sep 28, 2011
Yeah. I heard it was a 2 for 1 Groupon offer. Bring a mate and one of you goes for free. Absolutely ridiculous offer - where's a Palace fan going to find a friend let alone one who will pay for a dinlow like you.

Can we please have some sort of intelligence threshold before these Palace fans can post?

f*** knows where you heard that.
You can't buy home tickets over the phone, and need a booking reference number etc AFAIK.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Was mate, the same thing happened with both Wham and Millwall, police have been taking the piss since 2010 came in, about the only thing they've done wrong (2010).
Absolutely NOT true. I'll prefer to believe the official met coordinator than some spotty gimp called Nigel on the interweb killing time after school.

Sep 28, 2011
Is incorrect. You want to include your cup game in your attendance? Sure. We'll have our big cup game then, when we had 21897 v Liverpool.

Or we could say just league games. Your highest: 20074 v West Ham. Which is the one time this season you've broken 20k.

AS YOU WERE :wanker:
The same game when your own fans were clapping Liverpool players? :D :wanker:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
For the Palace idiots who hang around this board that must be a body blow. All that spouting off. I am embarrassed for them.

Quite, funny how they frequent the boards of teams that they don`t really care about isnt it ? But it must be true as they can`t sell the tickets can they ? Oh deary me. What was the home crowd for your BIG DERBY with Millwall then Holmesdale boy.

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
Think as someone said on the BBS, Saints/Pompey, you have to be bloody quick to buy a ticket in either end, they sell like hotcakes. Until this season, from what I've been told, you've not sold out against us in your own end for at least a decade (not sure how true this is). To me, tomorrow is like playing Charlton - nice to win, but not bothered if we don't.
The night before we play Millwall I'm bouncing off the walls unable to sleep!

You're so not bothered about us that you chose to register, add your twitter account and post over a 100 times on our forum. And when push comes to shove you can't get enough fans to fill your ground except for the glory hunter big games. Plastic fans, plastic noddy club.

Sep 28, 2011
Absolutely NOT true. I'll prefer to believe the official met coordinator than some spotty gimp called Nigel on the interweb killing time after school.

Believe who you want, but I prefer to trust those on the BBS who have been whinging about difficulties getting tickets for a high-profile fixture then some gimp

Last edited by a moderator:

Sep 28, 2011
Quite, funny how they frequent the boards of teams that they don`t really care about isnt it ? But it must be true as they can`t sell the tickets can they ? Oh deary me. What was the home crowd for your BIG DERBY with Millwall then Holmesdale boy.

Never said Brighton aren't a big game.
Just said I can't get as worked up as when we play Millwall.
For the older generations this is massive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here