Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PALACE still not sold out!

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
2 cup semi-final's, both of which sold out home and away, straight after Xmas, Tuesday night with excessive policing and ridiculous policies on being able to get tickets, against a small newly promoted club.
About average really.
Oooh that's not going to go down well on here, a lot of Brighton fans take the rivalry aspect VERY seriously. Being told that we're just a 'small newly-promoted club' is like America telling Britain we're just a small European island.

Sep 28, 2011
Haha, your website istelf says its a highly anticipate tie. And how is it average? It's above average, sadly your average is really SHIT and you cant sell out for a game against the first return of you biggest rival in a league fixture for YEARS.

Biggest rival = Mill*all.

But yeah, it is a joke even for Palace fans to buy tickets for this game, which is inexcusable.
But like I say, we've had a hectic month, most people I know who would've gone spent their money on the games with Cardiff.
This was always to a lot of our fans a little side-show after the Cardiff games.

Sep 28, 2011
Oooh that's not going to go down well on here, a lot of Brighton fans take the rivalry aspect VERY seriously. Being told that we're just a 'small newly-promoted club' is like America telling Britain we're just a small European island.

Well Britain is a small European island :D

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Tinpot club. They should have given us the whole stand then at least they'd have filled the ground.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
2 cup semi-final's, both of which sold out home and away, straight after Xmas, Tuesday night with excessive policing and ridiculous policies on being able to get tickets, against a small newly promoted club.
About average really.
Your support,
Your support
Your support is f***ing shit
Your support is f***ing shit

:tosser:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Well Britain is a small European island :D
Yeah, I take your point though that for someone of your age, you've hardly seen us play so it's natural you'd look elsewhere. Especially as unlike Portsmouth/Southampton or Liverpool/Manchester there is no inherrent inter-city rivalry between Brighton and Croydon. Some Brighton fans sound like my Dad going on about how he hated the Germans.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Can't argue with that.
Although that was more the Police's desicion.

Er , no it wasn't , there was no objection from Met Police , the decision was petty mindedness from the Palace board executives.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
BHAFC highest crowd this season - 20,800 v us, in your cup final.
CPFC highest crowd - 22,000 V Cardiff.

As you were, chaps

How then did you only get 15,150 against Millwall. Thought they were your BIGGEST rivals? Where were the extra 7,000 that were at Cardiff but not at Millwall then?

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
and ridiculous policies on being able to get tickets.

Yeah. I heard it was a 2 for 1 Groupon offer. Bring a mate and one of you goes for free. Absolutely ridiculous offer - where's a Palace fan going to find a friend let alone one who will pay for a dinlow like you.

Can we please have some sort of intelligence threshold before these Palace fans can post?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Because the more "Nigel" element of our support are, bizarrely, still intimidated by Millwall's JD Sports brigade.
Exactly. 7,000 geeky Nigels staying away along with a sizeable number of train spotters who probably didn't realise it was Millwall so actually went. We're playing Millwall soon and will probably get our lowest league gate of the season for what is a nothing game to us - still about 4,000 more than you got for Millwall though.

As you were, chaps
We've had two gates of 21,500 in the cups. Do you want to talk about average attendances?

The lowest crowd Albion have played to this season is over 16,000 and that was Gillingham in the first round of the tin pot cup. (psst - that's still well above your average league gate)

Jan 12, 2012
You -with your shiny new stadium , new fan base, premier league bound,breathing in the sea air
Us- with our shitty old ground, shit fan base, relegation/ administration waiting, breathing in the toxic air of Croydump
Its a forgone conclusion, we might as well give you the 3 points and let you march onwards and upwards :shrug:

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010

As you were, chaps

So you magic-ed up an extra 5000 fans because they wanted to see a glory hunter semi cup final rather than a game against their biggest rivals. Can someone please remind this spastic Palace dinlow what the definition of plastic is please?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here