Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PALACE still not sold out!

You can hear it now.

Semi Final, January, skint after Christmas, Recession are just a couple of reasons the Mickey Mouse fans will trot out.

Pathetic.

Sep 28, 2011
2 cup semi-final's, both of which sold out home and away, straight after Xmas, Tuesday night with excessive policing and ridiculous policies on being able to get tickets, against a small newly promoted club.
About average really.

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
Most of the Christmas presents were looted anyway, and any money spent on furniture was cheap because it was fire damaged!

2 cup semi-final's, both of which sold out home and away, straight after Xmas, Tuesday night with excessive policing and ridiculous policies on being able to get tickets, against a small newly promoted club.
About average really.

You are very young and have no idea what this game is about if that's what you really believe.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
What do really expect from a noddy tinpot club ?

Sep 28, 2011
You are very young and have no idea what this game is about if that's what you really believe.

I am aware of the rivalry and the reasons why, but like quite a few Palace I know of my age (18), I can't buy into it - I've seen us play eachother what, 3 times in my life? Never actually met a Brighton fan before September as well.
To me the "big one" is Millwall, they're the scum in my eyes.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
They need a bigger stadium!!!!!!!!!!!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
About average really.

Haha, your website istelf says its a highly anticipate tie. And how is it average? It's above average, sadly your average is really SHIT and you cant sell out for a game against the first return of you biggest rival in a league fixture for YEARS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here