Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace sold out?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Trying to buy tickets now, I have 300 points, and have just bought Leeds tickets, but it says palace is a jpt game and invites people to reserve their seats? Have people with the required points managed to sell it out on their own already?

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
Trying to buy tickets now, I have 300 points, and have just bought Leeds tickets, but it says palace is a jpt game and invites people to reserve their seats? Have people with the required points managed to sell it out on their own already?

When I just saw the thread title, I thought for one weird minute that the Scum had actually sold out their own ground for something.

What was I thinking, the very idea is ludicrous!

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
When I just saw the thread title, I thought for one weird minute that the Scum had actually sold out their own ground for something.

What was I thinking, the very idea is ludicrous!

Ha ha, I thought the same thing.

Then I got off my unicorn and back to reality

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
Glad it's not just me, getting the same thing. Leeds is fine but Palace saying ST's to reserve their seats. Must be a balls up on the site.

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
2,533 scummers in the South Stand. The cleaners will need drums of disinfectant when cleaning up after them.

luke17

Oct 9, 2003
Glad it's not just me, getting the same thing. Leeds is fine but Palace saying ST's to reserve their seats. Must be a balls up on the site.

Its really not hard for the club/ticket site to get it right but yet again theres complications!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is it because the software has just been updated to reflect the fact Palace will be playing in the JPT next season ?

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
It's f***ed, Palace should be available, end of. About time the club came down like a ton of bricks on the shitty little IT company running this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here