Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace Reaction Required

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Just a plug, not begging Bozza honest, for the phone-in on Tuesday night, with the 8.00pm kick off the phone-in will run from full time until 11.00pm.
Obviously I hope there will be lots to talk about what has gone on on the pitch, however I would also welcome any reports of any cases of heavy handed policing or stewarding.
As always the number is 08459570057 and lines will open with 15 minutes to go, and if you want to book your call in advance please e-mail me your mobile number to harty@bbc.co.uk.
Many thanks

Harty

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Just getting my point sin quick

1. we were bloody woeful tonight and even though Jakey scored two, CKR is a waste f space and Leon was sulking again and our midfield were over-ran time after time. McGhee needs to seriously consider his position

2. what a fecking night...we were awesome...to come to Palace and win 3-0 was excellent and even the most ardent fan, ie Yorkie, would never have expected that.....we are on our way up the league Harty

3...more likely.....I think the Ref did well to call the game off as we couldn't see the pitch through the FOG...

BELIEVE ME THE FOG WAS THICK TODAY AND I HOPE IT ISNT BAD TOMORROW

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
I think it was disgusting the way that Brighton fan and his girlfriend were treated at Palace last night. I know they should have been in the the pen with the Brighton supporters, but as she was a Palace fan, surely they were entitled to sit together?

Granted, he shouldn't have shouted "yes" when Leon rounded off his hat-trick, but to be insulted and have drinks thrown over him and his girlfriend just shows the sort of scum that we have to deal with whenever we go to these 3rd world venues. The language was appalling, and for the stewards to throw them out was disgraceful - surely he should have been allowed back in with the Brighton fans?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
got pissed , missed the game ,but got a wicked curry at the police station....the pillows were too hard and the room stank of wee,...........can i go home now.....??

palace 1 brighton 2 .....well i never.......:p

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Harty said:
Just a plug, not begging Bozza honest, for the phone-in on Tuesday night, with the 8.00pm kick off the phone-in will run from full time until 11.00pm.
Obviously I hope there will be lots to talk about what has gone on on the pitch, however I would also welcome any reports of any cases of heavy handed policing or stewarding.
As always the number is 08459570057 and lines will open with 15 minutes to go, and if you want to book your call in advance please e-mail me your mobile number to harty@bbc.co.uk.
Many thanks

Harty
But your show only goes on until 11pm. Nobody is going to be back by then!

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Re: Re: Palace Reaction Required

Simster said:
But your show only goes on until 11pm. Nobody is going to be back by then!

... and of course we will all have our mobiles confiscated by the OB at East Croydon on the way up..... :jester:

Last edited:

Halftime Oranges

Oct 22, 2003
Rottingdean
Re: Re: Re: Palace Reaction Required

sully said:
... and of course we will all have our mobiles confiscated by the OB at East Croydon on the way up..... :jester:

:lolol: Made me laugh:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here