Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

palace on the up?

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
the top english goal scorer in the premeriship is andy johnson
andy.......................................

_40448559_johnson_getty200.jpg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Two wins on the spin - does wonders for the confidence.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Nope. I think they've got as far as they're going to this season.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Dare I say it and serious flamming but I actually have a hunch CPFC will survive.

Based on the theory we rarely play each other these days, we will remain in the Championship so they will remain in the Premiership.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
They had a West Bromwich Albion fan on 606 tonight complaining over being charged £35 to go in their away area, with only a Portakabin as a toilet. I thought Smellhurst was a toilet.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
West Hoathly Seagull said:
They had a West Bromwich Albion fan on 606 tonight complaining over being charged £35 to go in their away area, with only a Portakabin as a toilet. I thought Smellhurst was a toilet.
God there goes another rib.This from a club who moved from the gallstone to gillingham to the witherdick. :rolleyes:

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
Well Palarse are easily through to the next round of the cup on Wednesday. Andy Johnson (no disrespect to him of course) will run f***ing rings round the shit in red that calls itself Charlton.

:censored: :censored: :censored:

Maybe the time is coming for a management change

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
well I dont know...relegation from the premiership...it could be three established prem sides.

southampton=in freefall

blackburn=ditto

fulham=real problems there

so perhaps it will be those 3. but I definitely see at least one of those going down

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
CAFC Matt said:
Well Palarse are easily through to the next round of the cup on Wednesday. Andy Johnson (no disrespect to him of course) will run f***ing rings round the shit in red that calls itself Charlton.

:censored: :censored: :censored:

Maybe the time is coming for a management change
i doubt very much AJ will play. i think Dowie will reast alot of our first teamers and cos we've got a big squad he'll play some of the reserves to keep them happy. i honestly think if we played our first team we'd beat you on wednesday. if we beat you with our 2nd team ill just laugh.

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
why would you get slated?? he the highest scoring Englishmen in the Premiership. why shouldnt he get a chance for England? hes certainly a damn site better than Vassell!

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
eagles #1 said:
why would you get slated?? he the highest scoring Englishmen in the Premiership. why shouldnt he get a chance for England? hes certainly a damn site better than Vassell!

For some reason I am agreeing with you here, Vassell can't even hit a barn door at the moment.

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
eagles #1 said:

spot on with your last 2 posts EAGLES

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
eagles #1 said:

Agree with that, but he will need to be playing for a better team before he can be considered by Sven

because
:shit:

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
gvce26 said:
Agree with that, but he will need to be playing for a better team before he can be considered by Sven

because
:shit:
which is the bloody rediculous thing! AJ is quality whether you like us or not. its a shame Sven wasnt at the match yesterday.:D

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
My earlier post was meant in the usual tone of friendship between our two sets of fans, but seriously I shall be interested to see how Campbell and Co cope with Andy Johnson when you play Arsenal. By the way, is Routledge still showing the promise he was when we were last in the same division.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
West Hoathly Seagull said:

Shame on you for that-we all know that it is ALL of CROYDON that is a toilet...you know-the sense of humour by-pass capital of the UK.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here