Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace off

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
It really is disgraceful that in 2012 Championship clubs are still having games called off because of this. Do these clubs think we're living in 1812 or something? Sort your shite, crumbling grounds out or get relegated to the Conference I say - one more game called off for Palace and they should be booted out of the league, Groupon deal or no Groupon deal!

SelhurstPark_468x337.jpg

D

Deleted member 18477

their stadium is league 2 standard what do you expect? the ONLY ok thing about their stadium is that potentially 26,000 can be there. but with thier away ticket allocation policy and the massive gap between home and away fans, it'll never probably reach that figure again.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
their stadium is league 2 standard what do you expect? the ONLY ok thing about their stadium is that potentially 26,000 can be there. but with thier away ticket allocation policy and the massive gap between home and away fans, it'll never probably reach that figure again.

I have heard that the pitch will be fine. The problem was due to 'Wee Dougie' not being able to get the "Bus" in through the entrance so that he can "Park it".

:nono:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I have heard that the pitch will be fine. The problem was due to 'Wee Dougie' not being able to get the "Bus" in through the entrance so that he can "Park it".

:nono:
At least it frees the weekend up for his interview with uncle Ken.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Chance for us to go NINE points ahead of them tomorrow then. Be interesting to see how long it is until they are as close in the table to us again. Could take years...

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Chance for us to go NINE points ahead of them tomorrow then. Be interesting to see how long it is until they are as close in the table to us again. Could take years...

The worry is it may also be looked at as a game in hand with no gap increase.

Hey-ho and let's be positive tho. We owe the billy bremners a win.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Shocking stuff. We need to move gorunds or re-develop Selhurst ASAP.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
What I dont understand is that there isnt even much snow in the area today and its above freezing so why is it called off? Even basic precautions like covering the pitch would have allowed the game to be played. What a bunch of amatuers!

So the rearranged fixture will be midweek - Palace vs Doncaster on a Tuesday evening that should add a couple of thousand to the gate :whistle:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

We could do with the 3 points tomorrow as the gap will only be 6 points when Pompey are liquidated.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here