Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace match moved to Sunday?

Beaker66

Feb 26, 2011
Bexhill
A mate of mine who's a Palace supporter and knows one or two people in the club tells me that the police want the kick off moved to 12 o'clock on Sunday the 2nd December. Can anyone shed any light on this ?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
A mate of mine who's a Palace supporter and knows one or two people in the club tells me that the police want the kick off moved to 12 o'clock on Sunday the 2nd December. Can anyone shed any light on this ?

No idea. But yes please.. I'd be able to go then.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Dont they realise my son plays footy sundays,how very dare they.......

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
So long as they don't move the game in 2013. We are playing golf at Celtic manor on the Sunday and Monday

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
not sure little rev would miss the palace game,looks like we might have to call our option that day:ohmy:

this,he has already missed sussex trials for millwall away,got the bug big time!!,
he will come with me,thinks he is going with all his mates on his own!!!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Yup.

As for the away match, I'm very tempted to give it a miss this time. It really is a DUMP.

It is. Terrible pubs, local goons, police kettling. Charlton the following week is a much better day out.

Is that so the Police can tell Palace to give us a full ticket allocation ? :whistle:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
The police are waiting till after the Millwall game in 2 weeks time before they make a decision .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here