Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace in for Greer ?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I know, I'll slap up a footy website and post a load of unproven crap, then post about it here

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Players who leave us for palace are only going to do that because they don't think they will get a game with us.
So Murray didn't think he'd get a game with us? Murray went for better wages, others could do the same if offered enough.

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Looks like Charlie Baker isn't very clever... by saying Palace and Reading want to sure up their defence. Mr Baker it's "shore" up your defence

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
"The 30 year old was awesome at the back for Brighton with his performances obviously not going unnoticed and although there is interest in the defender, it is unlikely that Poyet will want to sell his captain on after just the one season at the Community Stadium."

What a shite bit of writing.

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
So Murray didn't think he'd get a game with us? Murray went for better wages, others could do the same if offered enough.

I feel if Gus wanted Murray and was regularly going to play him, he would have kept him and come to an agreement. I feel Gus felt he could do better with his resources. Hopefully he is bringing in better.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Greer to Palace? No, I don't see that one. If you're going to start a rumour, please start a better one - Michael Owen to Brighton, for example (except that one's been done already)

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
are you thick????? that rumour like this one is bullshit

I suspect you might be right about the rumour being false. Fun to share though as it helps everyone realise not to believe everything you read on the Internet.

What's your thoughts on the aggressive, extremist nature of forum posters? Or the fact that posters like attention seeking and others winding each other up?

Forums are strange places full of strange behaviours.

Personally I like the fun of the transfer rumour mill better than the spit roast gossip.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Well all this may be so !

Gordon Greer has had his critics even on this board but, whereas my opinion is ----, I would have to say that he was pivotal in our performance/results this past season ! If indeed he is 30 years of age, we perhaps may be immune from predatory bar stewards of the likes of palarse because , I am sure, Gus recognizes what he has done since arriving from the Swine and accordingly will not be in any hurry to let him go. I hope not !

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
No thanks, would rather play an academy player than spend money on a defender who's never played in The Championship.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here