Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace Home, Sunday Lunchtime

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
One thing for sure it ain't going to be an evening game again - what the old bill were thinking is beyond me!

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
I heard it was Monday lunchtime when everyone's at work, fine by me for the away game, I work around the corner so can go for the first half in my lunch break!

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
September again please. I will stay in Brighton on Saturday night and stay out all night. Cant stop people from drinking.

Trigger Finger

Jul 18, 2011
Not surprised after last season's shenanigans.

Looking forward to coming to the Amex again and walking out with 3 points :)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would expect it to be Sunday lunch time in either November or February and they will ask National Rail to have railworks on that weekend so it is bus from Gatwick or Balcombe straight to Falmer.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I would expect it to be Sunday lunch time in either November or February and they will ask National Rail to have railworks on that weekend so it is bus from Gatwick or Balcombe straight to Falmer.

The special Falmer -> Palaceland express, that was supposed to run last year but got cancelled, will be put into operation next season I imagine.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The special Falmer -> Palaceland express, that was supposed to run last year but got cancelled, will be put into operation next season I imagine.

Will it have 8 (EIGHT) carriages ???

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Will it be one of the live games shown on the BBC ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here