Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fans, Palace fans, wherefore art thou?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
No they were part of our 1st team squad.Ambrose was a match winner on his day but on other days was weak and not exactly your battling Championship type.Scannell needed a move, has bags of potential but was not in our best 11 but others will say otherwise being a Local lad etc.

Only 6 players started more games than them. Whether you like it or not, whether you see their value or not, your manager made them two of the 8 most started players in your squad last season. Not only are they, according to your manager, in the first eleven, they are in the first 8.

Cars

Feb 13, 2012
Haywards Heath
Only 6 players started more games than them. Whether you like it or not, whether you see their value or not, your manager made them two of the 8 most started players in your squad last season. Not only are they, according to your manager, in the first eleven, they are in the first 8.

Touché!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Why is he being touche when he has just supplied you with facts ? It's obvious you don't like the truth.

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012

That's how I see it,and Dougie obviously does too.The 3 new players will all play more than the 2 we are talking aboutThats why they were let go.We need a left winger and maybe a striker hopefully with Baxter and our 1st 11 will be a match for anyone.I can't see us going down and don't think you lot will go up either but you never know ...

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
That's how I see it,and Dougie obviously does too.The 3 new players will all play more than the 2 we are talking aboutThats why they were let go.We need a left winger and maybe a striker hopefully with Baxter and our 1st 11 will be a match for anyone.I can't see us going down and don't think you lot will go up either but you never know ...

Your 1st 11 will be a match for any one?

Do me a favor...

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Trying to understand any of the palace posters on here desperately attempting to explain why some of their best players have left but this will somehow make them stronger or that the few average players they have got in will help them stay in the championship is rather like trying to understand the theory of the Higgs boson particle. Factor in their compete denial of the financial shitpit they are in as is now being alluded to by both manager and owners and I find it surprising an of them are posting on here at all. Talk about clutching at straws!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Clearly you are not familiar with basic logic. The person making a claim has to provide some proof, not the other way around.

E.g. I can fly. This is true, because you can't prove that I can't.

Utter bollocks, because you are BOTH making claims.

You sound like one of those atheists who goes on about "burden of proof" - it's utter nonsense, like 95% of your posts.

Last edited:

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Yes he is.

Good to see the only realistic Palace fan back.

What's your take on the Parish broadcast?

Did you listen to that? Thought Parish talked some sense. Nothing much we already didn't know. Dougie looked fed up a Welling. Going to be a tough season IMO.

Did you listen to that? Thought Parish talked some sense. Nothing much we already didn't know. Dougie looked fed up a Welling. Going to be a tough season IMO.

Got to say I didn't, but have read quite a bit on here about it.
Always a mistake for owners to criticise fans IMO, it will always be taken the wrong way by the hardcore fans who go every week and pay their money as a slight on them when in reality it's aimed at the glory game fan.

Seaside seems to think your wage bill is being increased to that of Leeds proportions, if so what's your take on it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here