Jun 20, 2012
Kuszczak - £300k

It looks like a gross underestimation. According to transfermarkt.de,
Kuszczak is worth roughly £1m and I'd say it's about right for a keeper
of his skill.

Tomasz Kuszczak - Player profile - transfermarkt.de

If he hadn't spent so much time sitting on the bench in Manchester,
but instead of that played regular first team football in a slightly weaker
club, his market vaule would probably be around £2.5 - 3m.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
To be honest there are far bigger fish to fry now than those minnows at Selhurst

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
But they cant of lost... not with their AMAZING academy side playing -:

Crystal Palace: Fitzsimons, Ankuruka, Daniel, Dorman, Taylor, Wynter, Fenwick, Marrow, Sekajja, Appiah, Cadogan.
Subs: Sow, Gregory, Chambers, Kai-Kai, Holland, Boateng.

They're the future of English football dont you know!

That isn't our amazing academy side. That starting side contains 5 current academy players, of which only Fenwick is seen as a top prospect. If it was a full team, Sow would have started, Allessani would have played (currently playing with the first team), Kyle de Silva would have played, etc.

That was closer to a youth reserves team, with a few of the development squad thrown in.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
To be honest there are far bigger fish to fry now than those minnows at Selhurst

Even if that were true (it isn't), how do you think we have felt for the last 30 years? We stuck with you (despite often being two divisions above due to your all round hopelessness)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Anyone remember the Team of the Eighties tag that Palace had? They promptly got relegated :lolol:

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ

Crystal Palace: Fitzsimons, Ankuruka, Daniel, Dorman, Taylor, Wynter, Fenwick, Marrow, Sekajja, Appiah, Cadogan.

I wonder if he makes a pig's ear of things?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
A least Parish had the balls to tell the Croydon Advertiser about the RM deal. Why would Leeds honour a bid that was smashed out of the water with another club wading in and offering double ?

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
That isn't our amazing academy side. That starting side contains 5 current academy players, of which only Fenwick is seen as a top prospect. If it was a full team, Sow would have started, Allessani would have played (currently playing with the first team), Kyle de Silva would have played, etc.

That was closer to a youth reserves team, with a few of the development squad thrown in.

So its only the academy players that are AMAZING then? What about the rest? I thought your club was AMAZING throughout, from the chairmen right down to the little old lady that cleans that rat infested shithole you call a stadium.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Anyone remember the Team of the Eighties tag that Palace had? They promptly got relegated :lolol:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343995652.724935.jpg

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

So they have a bouncer ( dorman), a cuddly jumper ( Cadogan) , a pig ( sow) and a koi carp ( Kai-kai), a whole national squad ( Holland ) a place where old people do wee wees ( Chambers) a girl ( gregory) and a rower ( Boateng)

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Even if that were true (it isn't), how do you think we have felt for the last 30 years? We stuck with you (despite often being two divisions above due to your all round hopelessness)

And your all round inability to actually PAY for your time above us?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
ah yes the year we beat them in the semi

Nobody remembers that but pretty well all football fans remember that 9-0 total humiliation and still laugh about it.

As a point of interest, and I'm sure you'll know if it has happened, has any other team in the top division lost by as big a score line since?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Our time in the lower divisions was as a result of "sporting integrity" , two words unheard of in SE25. Now we are in the ascendancy the Nigels don't like it.

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011
Just can't be be bothered with all this Palace stuff. On the London football radar they hardly register. They will never be anything up there. I don't think the other smoke teams know they are there. We on the other hand have an identity, we are the only club in within 40 odd miles and not part of the great football metropolis that is London.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here