Palace fans on here: Time to decide what is more important to you

My name is Nigel and I would prefer -

• To finish above the Albion in the league

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • To take more league points from our 2 meetings

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

With the new season starting this month I thought it was time for our good friends from Crystal Palace to state where their hopes lay.

After last seasons amazing U turn in their thinking , when suddenly points gained in the two derby games became more important than final league standings, I feel it is important to know where you stand before the season kicks off (I think we know what you will say as their is no way you will finish above us) -

So which is more important to you -

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Where is the option for "I don't care as long as we have a half empty old style stadium like Selhurst rather than a sold out new flat pack Gaymex"

Where is the option for "I don't care as long as we have a half empty old style stadium like Selhurst rather than a sold out new flat pack Gaymex"

Or,

We have Zaha, and he's worth more than your entire team, CPFC2010 have said we won't sell him and they are always honest with us, they talk to us don't you know.

Bender.

repomanse25

Jan 17, 2009
hove
staying up is the first objective, and winning at your place again for the 20th something year would suit me

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Or,

We have Zaha, and he's worth more than your entire team, CPFC2010 have said we won't sell him and they are always honest with us, they talk to us don't you know.

Bender.

Once again, a Palace fan WILDLY over-estimates the value of Zaha...

Kuszczak - £300k
Bruno - £350k
Greer - £500k
El-Abd - £500k
Bridge - £1m
Bridcutt - £2m
Buckley - £2m
Vicente - £500k
Noone - £1.5m
Barnes - £1m
CMS - £2.5m

Thats about £12m with me being conservative. Zaha is not worth £12m. Sorry to break it to you.

Once again, a Palace fan WILDLY over-estimates the value of Zaha...

Kuszczak - £300k
Bruno - £350k
Greer - £500k
El-Abd - £500k
Bridge - £1m
Bridcutt - £2m
Buckley - £2m
Vicente - £500k
Noone - £1.5m
Barnes - £1m
CMS - £2.5m

Thats about £12m with me being conservative. Zaha is not worth £12m. Sorry to break it to you.

Thanks.

p.s. You may have missed the sarcasm in my post.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
prob should have put unbeaten, so you have never seen palace lose at your place in the league then? but feel free to dream......

I have seen you stuffed out of sight at both the Goldstone and Selhurst, I have no need to dream. Those days are likely to return this season....

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Or,

Bender.

Very good, you should moonlight as a pikey :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here