Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fans nicked

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
talking to a luton lad on sat,he said the when forest were down a few weeks ago,it was the worse he has seen since that nite when it kicked off all over the pitch v millwall,trouble before during and after.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
You know with 99% of this country covered by CCTV nowadays, I sometimes worry about the intelligence of some people.

Quote..DI Bennett said: "A majority of the incident was captured on CCTV, which was used by police to identify a group of individuals, including known-risk supporters."

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You know with 99% of this country covered by CCTV nowadays, I sometimes worry about the intelligence of some people.

Quote..DI Bennett said: "A majority of the incident was captured on CCTV, which was used by police to identify a group of individuals, including known-risk supporters."

I have no doubt they are all thick but I think the point is they just don't care. Out of 40 dicks only 14 got arrested.:nono:

driddles

Nov 8, 2003
Ontario, Canada
Now we all know that problems at football matches get reported on heavily by the media and yet I bet no one ever reported on this little tidbit from the Buffalo Bills vs Dallas Cowgirls game

"For a 1 p.m. game, only the most hard-core drinkers start getting lubricated four or five hours earlier, at 8 or 9 a.m. For an 8:15 p.m. game, drinkers who like to wait until noon still have eight hours of drinking.

No further evidence is needed than the statistics from the Bills’ first five home games this season. In five games, law enforcement officials have made 134 arrests for rowdy behavior inside the stadium; 64 of those, or 48 percent, came during the Oct. 8 Monday Night Football game against the Dallas Cowboys."

Had this happened in the UK it would have been the opening story on every TV station, Newspaper etc... But over here barely got a mention.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Now we all know that problems at football matches get reported on heavily by the media and yet I bet no one ever reported on this little tidbit from the Buffalo Bills vs Dallas Cowgirls game

"For a 1 p.m. game, only the most hard-core drinkers start getting lubricated four or five hours earlier, at 8 or 9 a.m. For an 8:15 p.m. game, drinkers who like to wait until noon still have eight hours of drinking.

No further evidence is needed than the statistics from the Bills’ first five home games this season. In five games, law enforcement officials have made 134 arrests for rowdy behavior inside the stadium; 64 of those, or 48 percent, came during the Oct. 8 Monday Night Football game against the Dallas Cowboys."

Had this happened in the UK it would have been the opening story on every TV station, Newspaper etc... But over here barely got a mention.

Thats cos Americans think if you have one beer you are an alcoholic and American Police will arrest you/shot you/ignore your rights whenever they get the chance. They were probably just singing or something.:)

driddles

Nov 8, 2003
Ontario, Canada
Thats cos Americans think if you have one beer you are an alcoholic and American Police will arrest you/shot you/ignore your rights whenever they get the chance. They were probably just singing or something.:)

LOL I was at that game. Trust me you would be impressed by the drinking (or thoroughly disgusted!) lot's of fights at that game, 60+ arrests and not even a ripple in the water about it.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
One of my mates was on that train at Sydenham, he said the palace lot ran on and started hitting people, mostly people in charlton shirts. Quite a bit of blood he rekoned, one 15 year old got his nose busted. Wankers.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Yeah, to be fair I can imagine - drunk Americans taht I have encountered have been hideous.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here