Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fans, disgrace!

Brimmermusic

Aug 9, 2011
Eastbourne
In the ten minute walk from the station to the stadium I saw two brawls.

One incident a Palace fan literally ran and punched an unsuspecting Brighton fan. His face was a mess.

The other, a group of lads picked on a lad with his partner. Punching the lad and taunting his partner.

The police were at hand but by that time the damage had been done.

Scum!!!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
One incident a Palace fan literally ran and punched an unsuspecting Brighton fan. His face was a mess.

What was the Brighton fan's face like?

D

Deleted member 18477

f***ing pikey cu*ts! we all knew that before tonight! clearly gutted that were 4 points clear!

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
In the ten minute walk from the station to the stadium I saw two brawls.

The other, a group of lads picked on a lad with his partner. Punching the lad and taunting his partner.

The police were at hand but by that time the damage had been done.

Scum!!!

Cowards

ArcticBlue

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex Inlander
A friend who arrived separately from me walked through two scraps, one of which, two policemen watched a guy get kicked in the head and did nothing until the offender had run off. What a joke.

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
A big fat palace fan in a shirt behind the Holmesdale end before the match, spat at my mates face and caused a mass brawl. Pure filthy scum

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
brighton had one of the best mobs out for a long time,load of old school,palace didnt want to know.......so im told

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25
Bla bla bla, at your place we were subjected to stones being thrown at us queing for the Lewes train back home, trust me, you gave as good as you got.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Bla bla bla, at your place we were subjected to stones being thrown at us queing for the Lewes train back home, trust me, you gave as good as you got.

Better luck next time eh?

:wanker:

D

Deleted member 18477

Glad to hear the Brighton mob didn't start on scarfers and kids.

Shame on you palace you pikey scum. Shame on you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here