Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fans convinced he is coming back to us.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
I know this topic has been done to death but all the talk at Palace is that Mr. Murray is returning to Brighton. Apparently, he was seen at Hull on saturday and has already had talks with Gus. A Palace fan said to me this morning..." we all expect him to be a Brighton player before the end of the window "
Pure gossip I know but it's certainly the ' hot topic ' of conversation at Selhurst.

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
01 Speroni
02 Ward
06 Martin
21 Moxey
28 Ramage
04 Parr (Wright - 72' )
08 Dikgacoi
10 Garvan
15 Jedinak
16 Zaha
18 Wilbraham
Substitutes
34 Price
03 Wright
26 Parsons
22 O'Keefe
25 De Silva
24 Appiah
29 Sekajja

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
He was captain for them in the cup game, played 78 mins. Not in squad on Saturday. Make of that what you will.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
He was captain for them in the cup game, played 78 mins. Not in squad on Saturday. Make of that what you will.

Its because they wanted to cup tie him, just in case we ended up playing them in a later round...

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Palace thought McCormack was going to them and Zaha/Clyne were off to Top 4 Prem clubs. Not a bright lot. The phrase "pinch of salt" springs to mind.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
while reading the Palace board to see what the owners are thinking.

After watching our highlights yesterday I decided to watch Palace's monumental collapse for a bit of light amusement, not only was I please by how shit the defending was, and how bad Julian 'best goalkeeper in the Championship' Speroni looked, I was also delighted with the Dougs rather dour, lacking any sort of charisma, and unprofessional pre match interview was (just two blokes sitting in an office). It really did highlight how dramatically the roles have been reversed.

Saying that, I really really doubt there's any truth in this as much as I'd love it.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
I know this topic has been done to death but all the talk at Palace is that Mr. Murray is returning to Brighton. Apparently, he was seen at Hull on saturday and has already had talks with Gus. A Palace fan said to me this morning..." we all expect him to be a Brighton player before the end of the window "
Pure gossip I know but it's certainly the ' hot topic ' of conversation at Selhurst.

Is Glenn the booby prize after a summer of trying to find a striker to play for us in this division and failing miserbely

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Is Glenn the booby prize after a summer of trying to find a striker to play for us in this division and failing miserbely

I'd rather we took our time to identify and sign the right player, instead of simply buying someone for the sake of it. There are two weeks left of the window and we are talking to 3 different strikers (according to TB himself), so I wouldn't call that 'failing miserably'. If we haven't signed anyone by the end of the window then maybe, but chill.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here