Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

eaglesdan

Sep 28, 2011
I am not saying Selhurst is a better stadium although I personally love it, the thought of moving away from the place it is now fills me with terror, it’s in the heart of the community easily assessable for busses and 3 mainline railway stations, it’s my history and the clubs.

Now I am fully aware that the Goldstone was sold under your feet and there was not much you could do about it, but how many of you would still love to play there in a re- vamped stadium??

For many younger fans of not only palace but other teams who don’t know the history, for many the AMEX is an out of town hard to get to ground.

And just a quick reminder back before the premier league there was a competition called the football league , palace have finished the 22 team league in 3rd and 10th ( 10th being top half)
That 3rd place finish doesnt count apparently, or at least it didnt last time I raised it. Of course, but for the weak willed FA who caved in and let Liverpool back in, we would have had our own European tour, although we probably wouldnt have had 4 games, as it was straight knockout those days. What might have been...

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Is it necessary to post that? A Palace fan died as an indirect result of this incident, and the animosity between the 2 clubs fans it caused.
RIP Paul Nixon
Sorry Dan, can’t say I agree with the link at all, it’s been covered on here in quite a bit of detail already

RIP to the fella, no one is mocking his death to be absolutely clear

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here