Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fan on stage at Brighton SEO conference today!

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
One of the speakers at a conference at the Dome today came out wearing a suit, then took his jacket, shirt etc off to get "more comfortable", revealing an ugly Palace shirt! He said as he was a huge fan he couldn't help himself as he wouldn't get another opportunity to do that on stage in Brighton.

There were a lot of Londoners there and he seemed to get more cheers than
boos!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
It may have been bluejuice servicing his debt of amex "never" sponsoring the stadium...

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
One of the speakers at a conference at the Dome today came out wearing a suit, then took his jacket, shirt etc off to get "more comfortable", revealing an ugly Palace shirt! He said as he was a huge fan he couldn't help himself as he wouldn't get another opportunity to do that on stage in Brighton.

boos!

SEO is infested with all types of SCUM not just palarse fans, but flakey salesmen - the whole lot!

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
I was genuinely disappointed by the lack of others booing around me so I got up and walked out.

Brighton girl I assume you're in the industry then. Enjoy the conference?

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
I was genuinely disappointed by the lack of others booing around me so I got up and walked out.

Brighton girl I assume you're in the industry then. Enjoy the conference?

Yeah I thought it was good for a free conference. You didn't miss much when you walked out, his presentation was truly boring and seemed to last forever! I thought the first guy Dave Trott was brilliant and I will be looking into some of the books etc he recommended this weekend.

Did you go to the digital marketing event on Wednesday and Thursday? The keynote speakers for that, in particular the guy who used to be head of marketing at Microsoft were also very good.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Yeah I thought it was good for a free conference. You didn't miss much when you walked out, his presentation was truly boring and seemed to last forever! I thought the first guy Dave Trott was brilliant and I will be looking into some of the books etc he recommended this weekend.

Did you go to the digital marketing event on Wednesday and Thursday? The keynote speakers for that, in particular the guy who used to be head of marketing at Microsoft were also very good.

Nah, just the main event for me. I really liked the BBC/Guardian guy who spoke in the morning and some of the seven minute sessions at the end. Palace guy and the American trying to justify Americanisms pissed me off.

Was a little sad I had to duck off for the game this evening as they had decked the place out nice for the after party, with plenty of Dark Star ales, retro computer games and table football. Although I wouldn't have swapped that night at Falmer for anything!

So who do you work for? If you don't mind my asking

boos!

Did no one shout out "What's it like to see a crowd" ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here