Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace do the double over us

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I would take 2 0-5's for this outcome.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
It would be bloody hard to take, but as others have said, we would be laughing in the end. Premiership status for us, and League 1 status for them, would mean that the Samaritans in Croydon would be busy.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
No wouldn't want to lose either games against Palace and definetely wouldn't want Palace to get relegated, i've waited long enough for our games.

I'm probably completely alone on this but I want our rivalry to be contested at the highest possible level, however unlikely I hope we both get promoted this season.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Not sure we'd be ready for the Prem and half the fun is getting there. For me bending over Palace TWICE and spanking them senseless would be more important than going up.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
what a silly thread everyone knows we will beat them 5-0 each game and go up :moo:

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Is the right answer. Lets be satisfied in having some fun humiliating those croydon jokers for now , promotion can wait until the serious business of revenge is sorted!

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
For me bending over Palace TWICE and spanking them senseless would be more important than going up.

Really ? Beating a single team, (albeit close rivals) twice would be better than promotion to the Premiership ?

I really don't follow the mindset that believes that is better.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
but we go up & they go down, would you take this now?

This is the ultimate test of character...hmm.....i am inclined to look at the big picture and say yes,the bigger picture still,the one that lasts forever will state,Brighton's first ever home defeat at The Amex was against arch rivals Palace?....hmmm or time spent in the Top Flight,them relegated? hmmm....think this will happen anyway..at some stage...hmm.can we wait?......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here