Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I think your be suprised.

Again in English please.

Lawrence was the brains behind the operation. Let's see where we are at the end of the season shall we? I'm sure by then Steve Parrish may have found a tenner down the back of the sofa that all 8 of you sat on at the meet the players event last season.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
We'll see, who is this Gary Smith bloke being touted around, any good?

Highly rated but i don't know a lot about him. It appears there's a new favourite with the bookies everyday, Appleton is at the moment but at times in the past week it's been Holloway, Karl Robinson and Coppell.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Again in English please.

Lawrence was the brains behind the operation. Let's see where we are at the end of the season shall we? I'm sure by then Steve Parrish may have found a tenner down the back of the sofa that all 8 of you sat on at the meet the players event last season.

Fully confident that if the right man comes in we will be above you. Like you say though, lets wait and see.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Scoring goals is the hardest thing to do in football, everyone knows that. The defence is fine, it's the fact that we conceded 9 goals in our first 3 games that makes everyone think we have a crap defence but then half our team was out or not signed to the club. In our last 5 away games we have only let in 4 goals and we let in a few more at home because we go all out to attack, of course this will leave spaces to expolit but we have the players in our team where we feel if the opposition score 3, we'll score 4.

A fair evaluation, but this league bloody tough. It's all well and good that you're playing very aggressive football, but teams that hold their ground and act on counter-attacks will eventually cause problems. You'd be pissed if we were level on points but our goal difference better which meant Brighton took 6th place instead of Palace. Even more pissed that we got it ;).

But I think it's just not enough to be entirely attacking minded, there has to be a balance. Funnily enough, neither Palace or Brighton have found that balance. With you conceding a fair few, and Brighton not scoring enough..

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Yep League 1 experience could come in very handy for Palace.

Seriously, give it a rest, you're so bloody boring! I had a look at your profile earlier and the vast majority of your posts are Palace related. What is the issue here? Yes, we have a rivalry with each other but you take it to another level. Suggest you seek help, can't be good having that much anger and hate in you.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Seriously, give it a rest, you're so bloody boring! I had a look at your profile earlier and the vast majority of your posts are Palace related. What is the issue here? Yes, we have a rivalry with each other but you take it to another level. Suggest you seek help, can't be good having that much anger and hate in you.

This is a Brighton and Hove Albion message board. If you don't like, perhaps you should go and play somewhere else.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
This is a Brighton and Hove Albion message board. If you don't like, perhaps you should go and play somewhere else.

Is it? I thought it was another Palace forum, the amount of threads about us started must be 4 or 5 a day. You seriously deep down must agree that Major goes OTT with it?

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Actually, I thought this was quite funny :laugh:

Yeah, because we are doing so poorly on the field at the minute aren't we...

I was referring to his overall contribution, he hardly ever talks about Albion.

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
no offence meant mate but if that is you in your avatar can you f*** off please...!!

Do you have to be a male model to come on here? Should i stay or should i go?

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Pot kettle.
Again, pot kettle.

Oh look, it's Triggaaar, on a Palace thread :bigwave:

No anger or hate in me mate, maybe a slight annoyance. Anyway, I'm breaking my new self imposed rule of not replying to you as you're so dull and only reply to the points you want too. See ya!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Oh look, it's Triggaaar, on a Palace thread :bigwave:
Oh look, Zero still on the Brighton forum.
Anway, I'm breaking my new self imposed rule of not replying to you
You've not done too well there have you. You made a rule, and then replied to the next post I made.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here