Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace board

MORTY

Jan 9, 2007
Basingstoke
Has anyone looked at it recently? Full of threads about us, our stadium and our signings/players.

Think they're really worried. Can't wait till we play them.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
BBS seems nothing more than it's grey and dank blue red deluded normal self..

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Which board, the BBS? I can only see one thread in ticket talk about Brighton Away and the rest are in Away Fans Talk, which may surprise you but it's full of Brighton fans creating threads about Brighton, funnily enough.

Don't delude yourself into thinking all Palace fans are obsessed with you...it's only the Sussex bred and born that are.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Which board, the BBS? I can only see one thread in ticket talk about Brighton Away and the rest are in Away Fans Talk, which may surprise you but it's full of Brighton fans creating threads about Brighton, funnily enough.

Don't delude yourself into thinking all Palace fans are obsessed with you...it's only the Sussex bred and born that are.

A dwindling bread..........Mum/ Dad...Palace are crap these days,Brighton is 5 mins walk away...it's done,i am of to Falmer

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
f***ing hell I just saw the 18 page thread dedicated to us... managed about 4 pages before the usual unintelligible, backward dross the Nigel's tend to scribble. Gives me a nice warm, fuzzy feeling that they are in no way whatsoever worried about where their fate lies next season.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

Brighton Weekly Round Up - CPFC BBS conveniently missed?

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
A dwindling bread..........Mum/ Dad...Palace are crap these days,Brighton is 5 mins walk away...it's done,i am of to Falmer

I wouldn't say we're crap these days, we've rarely been out of the Championship in the last 30 years? As for Brighton, promotion to The Championship seems to be a career highlight.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes

Oh christ Churley not the deluded tag again Shirley?

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Does anyone know what happened to Selhurst Wonderland by the way? I miss the creature, in a funny kind of way. :(

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I wouldn't say we're crap these days, we've rarely been out of the Championship in the last 30 years? As for Brighton, promotion to The Championship seems to be a career highlight.

Your not like the Wright bright era though-no you'll stagnate now-we are moving up and will take over-things don't last forever.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Your not like the Wright bright era though-no you'll stagnate now-we are moving up and will take over-things don't last forever.

Indeed they don't, the same goes for Brighton when Poyet up and leaves.

We've got bigger fish to fry than Brighton anyway, the small matter of facing Crawley beckons...

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Well done, you've found 1 thread (also in the away fans end) designed to entice banter from Brighton fans.

There are plenty of threads about Palace on this board at present, so this thread is pointless.

I bet you can't find a post from our chairman about Palace on here, unlike the unprofessional couple of remarks from your board have posted on BBS about us.
Even your board are at it.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Never bother looking at it unless someone posts a link on here, even then I don't look that much as I have to scroll thru loads of signatures and avatars to actually read anything.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Indeed they don't, the same goes for Brighton when Poyet up and leaves.

We've got bigger fish to fry than Brighton anyway, the small matter of facing Crawley beckons...

Worried they might take a few supporters from you,being 5 miles closer to you than Brighton.

You'll have a tough game me thinks

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I was thinking more along the lines that Crawley will be their long standing rivals in terms of League 1/2 status?

Yes if they can survive the initial double assault from Sussex by the Sea....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here