Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace beware of the Buckley

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Thanks !

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
The only Brighton player I'm actually worried about. Seems like he scores a goal every 20 minutes of game time. Hopefully he's unfit again.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
The only Brighton player I'm actually worried about. Seems like he scores a goal every 20 minutes of game time. Hopefully he's unfit again.
Just put marrow on him !

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
These build up threads always concern me, because they put undue pressure on the day and can lead to extreme disappointment.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Agree about the build up threads, always lead to disappointment. BTW if you start one more thread on him you'll be up there with Mutts Nuts love of Brezovan!

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Palace give it as much as we do. If we get beat we will get slaughtered. So will they. People take it all a bit too seriously sometimes

Littlehampton Palace

Littlehampton Based Palac
Nov 5, 2007
LITTLEHAMPTON
1st of all credit where it's due and all that for beating the Geordies

Re Tues am not at all confident,us losing in the semi in Cardiff you in the 5th round and in great form going into Tues
This could turn out to be one of the worst weeks in my Palace supporting life:ffsparr::cry: CNUTS

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
1st of all credit where it's due and all that for beating the Geordies

Re Tues am not at all confident,us losing in the semi in Cardiff you in the 5th round and in great form going into Tues
This could turn out to be one of the worst weeks in my Palace supporting life:ffsparr::cry: CNUTS

If I remember correctly we were in similar circumstances going into the last game - we were in good form and you had just lost to Doncaster. Anything can happen on the day...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here