Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace away

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
Did you not see where I wrote My question was WHY weeds?! Surely it's not just the first 3 letters and the fact seaweed is found... erm by the sea? :lolol: So don't try to make out I was being thick. And it seems it was as childish and weird as I thought it may be - but i'm not suprised, coming from those 'educated' in Croydon ;)

Not atall stroppy fella jut think if Palace fans are gonna come on here (note BBS bars all albion from main board dont they?) I think you need to be a little less gobby. (Note writing tut tut tut was actually humour on my part - not really getting annoyed about being called a 'weed'!)

As for the 'newbie' comment - WTF?! Very poor attempt at patronising fella :lolol:[/..QUOTE]

There are no rules in banter it is what it is.You have been known as The Weed for as long as I can remember and hats quite. Few years.
If being referred to as that makes you think we are childish and weird well fair enough,I suggest you grow a thicker skin especially for your trip to the Den tomorrow(if attending ) they can be quite childish and weird down there .
You need to be less sensitive pal football is a mans game and running telling tales to mods asking for me to be banned in an older thread says more about you than me.
How am I being gobby?If you had an away section we wouldn't have a choice where we posted would we?
It's pretty tit for tat with you isn't it,? Palarse quite original that one did you think of it yourself of Pinchot off Charlton life?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Did you not see where I wrote My question was WHY weeds?! Surely it's not just the first 3 letters and the fact seaweed is found... erm by the sea? :lolol: So don't try to make out I was being thick. And it seems it was as childish and weird as I thought it may be - but i'm not suprised, coming from those 'educated' in Croydon ;)

Not atall stroppy fella jut think if Palace fans are gonna come on here (note BBS bars all albion from main board dont they?) I think you need to be a little less gobby. (Note writing tut tut tut was actually humour on my part - not really getting annoyed about being called a 'weed'!)

As for the 'newbie' comment - WTF?! Very poor attempt at patronising fella :lolol:[/..QUOTE]

There are no rules in banter it is what it is.You have been known as The Weed for as long as I can remember and hats quite. Few years.
If being referred to as that makes you think we are childish and weird well fair enough,I suggest you grow a thicker skin especially for your trip to the Den tomorrow(if attending ) they can be quite childish and weird down there .
You need to be less sensitive pal football is a mans game and running telling tales to mods asking for me to be banned in an older thread says more about you than me.
How am I being gobby?If you had an away section we wouldn't have a choice where we posted would we?
It's pretty tit for tat with you isn't it,? Palarse quite original that one did you think of it yourself of Pinchot off Charlton life?

Did anyone else find some of the above unintelligable ?

And so our Palace fans can follow...... Yoo fick twat.

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
The 'seagulls' = 'seaweed' nickname I thought was well known to all Albion fans. I remember during the petition for the new home, a pair of Brighton fans were at Selhurst Park to collect signatures with banners saying 'SAVE THE WEED' - discussed about 8 years ago at the foot of this thread National Falmer Day

Jan 30, 2008
Nice to hear that PC Balkham is still on the scene - we were just saying that he hasn't appeared at any away games so far this season? Was hoping that he may have been demoted by the rather attractive blonde WPC who was on patrol in 'Spoons last Tuesday night...........
he's a TV celebrity now :facepalm:

I think that's a bit beyond us but you never know, top 10 will be a massive improvement at Selhurst compared to the last 3-4 seasons if I'm honest you lot should make top 6 with the team you have and then it's all about bottle.
How do you lot think you will do against us in the 2 games?

Well it's eighty odd years since you done the League double over us - I would just settle for a dodgy 0-0 at the "theatre of piss" and a good 3-0 win at home - job done.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Very true I'll take winning at home as I can't see us winning at the Amex this year.
The double either way will be hell my best pals a Weed ,and I'll be fearing the worst in both games but hoping for the best.
You are due a win against us .

Draw at your place, we 'should' win at home this year, we are a much stronger team than last year, and I think you are probably standing still.

Personally, I won,t be going to SP this year, been there too many times, including Mcshane in the 79th, (and the 5-0!) and after last year, when the metal sticking out of the seats, bogs 2" deep in piss, crap view and £30 to boot, all the idiots out it just wasn't an enjoyable experience ( apart from laughing at the banner and the Groupon song)

I,d rather go to Blackburn, Bolton or Blackpool.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here