Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace away

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Yeah you are doing well and getting some decent results fair play.
We did stagnate for a few years and that was due to administration , not his year though although I can't see us breaking into the top 6 barring a miracle we are much better than last year, only time will tell it's 6 games into a hard season.
We were not that shit we never went down and you never beat us again.Did you?

Something must be missing for you Palearse wise as you seem to be spending a lot of time on our board, maybe you want to buy a blue/white shirt and wipe your arse with the red/blue one!

Cause Palace are scared they will be out sung twice by a real away following

Yep - they don;t want an "intimidating away atmosphere" - so hide behind the Police in limiting tickets to their BIG rivals

We'd still out sing that pathetic bunch of "Ultras" even if they only give us 1,000. I wonder what banner they will make this time. :D

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
their ultras are shocking ,same as their tacky goalmusic,thats not why im not happy,
its the fact we only get 2600(when we all know we could sell more),its going to be hard getting tiks for this game

their ultras are shocking ,same as their tacky goalmusic,thats not why im not happy,
its the fact we only get 2600(when we all know we could sell more),its going to be hard getting tiks for this game

You can always go in the home stands and run up and down the empty rows.

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
Yep - they don;t want an "intimidating away atmosphere" - so hide behind the Police in limiting tickets to their BIG rivals

We'd still out sing that pathetic bunch of "Ultras" even if they only give us 1,000. I wonder what banner they will make this time. :D

What with your one chant Albiooooooon Albiooooooon?
Dream on fella you couldnt ousting us last year at your JCL arena

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

To be fair, we did exactly that whilst you all sat on your hands, as quiet as church mice, until the 70th minute, when you finally all woke up.

After that you made a lot of noise. Fair play.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Palace v Charlton was on the same night we played Millwall last year. So i guess the OB are ok with it. Same four teams, just in a riskier order!

Weren't Charlton in league one?

Think SeagullinExile may have been thinking of the season before last; the day we played Charlton away, Palace were playing Millwall.

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
this view was proven to be bollox on a Millwall forum when they had same problem.

Think it through - Police can handle 6k Saints & 4.5k Leeds & West Ham at Selhurst but not Albion - doesn't add up.

You really are a bit of a doughnut
West Ham are not rivals neither are Leeds or Saints .
Their is a history of trouble between us and you or am I dreaming.
Just keep bitching about the allocation you did the same last year it won't get you any more tickets will it?

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012

Yeah compared to your Ultras, glow sticks ,and Magiko song sheets,how do we get to Millwall threads .....we should hang our heads in shame.

Hatman1234

Aug 24, 2011
In a crater in the sea.
What with your one chant Albiooooooon Albiooooooon?

Your banter just stinks of jealousy... your hatred is fueled by it. Just like all the others.

You coming on here arguing about everything makes you look really pathetic.

I picture you typing, in your caravan, in your Reebok classics and Adidas track suit, smoking banana skin with your Mum, with a tear in your eye.

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
Your banter just stinks of jealousy... your hatred is fueled by it. Just like all the others.

I picture you typing, in your caravan, in your Reebok classics and Adidas track suit, smoking banana skin with your Mum, with a tear in your eye.

Not jealous wouldn't swap my club for yours mate.
By the way they are Lonsdale trainers and I have a Donnay track suit complete with sovereign rings.Smoking is not my thing either but carry on....

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton

well said

fattyjohn

Jun 17, 2011
north roedean
i can see the problem here , whereas we would like you to have all of your allocation ,so you can come and enjoy our great atmosphere and wonderful stadium and see your scum turned over,but you on the other hand are EMBARRASSED by your tin pot ground and facilities

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Or having your very own spiritual rug pulled from under your feet and dismantled before your eyes.
Worry about your own future Weeds as ours is looking ok at the moment,I forgot you are Bigtime now to big for the Championship

But if you take facts into consideration and take the crowds from both our last home games you will see we are pretty much Twice as better supported than you.

13k vs 26k. Too big for your noddy club now.

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
The Withdean didn't hold over 6k until the they expanded it.

Correct me if I am wrong but didn't the first time Crystal Palace visit the Withdean their supporters failed to sell out their 700 tickets. I know a lot of opposition fans also didn't sell out - that's why the crowds were below capacity.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Correct me if I am wrong but didn't the first time Crystal Palace visit the Withdean their supporters failed to sell out their 700 tickets. I know a lot of opposition fans also didn't sell out - that's why the crowds were below capacity.

The away numbers at Withdean were very,very poor indeed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here