Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace away

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
Only just ,but I love our dump.
Better then playing in a different County and County league stadium for 14 years.

In fact I think Withdean had a slightly better atmosphere than Selhurst, was modern in the terms it was not a rusty hole covered in galvanised sheets and wasn't half empty for most of the season. Good luck this year..........

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
In fact I think Withdean had a slightly better atmosphere than Selhurst, was modern in the terms it was not a rusty hole covered in galvanised sheets and wasn't half empty for most of the season. Good luck this year..........

Of course it did.....
It fits into its surroundings Selhurst does it not? You never sold the 7,000 Withdean out till you started doing well in div 3 .Did you not?
We don't need luck we have DF the derby winner

bigjon

Oct 12, 2003
Only just ,but I love our dump.
Better then playing in a different County and County league stadium for 14 years.

but not better than going into liquidation, bankrupting local businesses, and turning the st johns brigade over. keep clinging on to the past winkle, because the future aint looking to rosie.:rave:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Of course it did.....
It fits into its surroundings Selhurst does it not? You never sold the 7,000 Withdean out till you started doing well in div 3 .Did you not?
We don't need luck we have DF the derby winner

We sold out for the first game against Mansfield and pretty much most of that season.
Camelot won the derby.

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
but not better than going into liquidation, bankrupting local businesses, and turning the st johns brigade over. keep clinging on to the past winkle, because the future aint looking to rosie.:rave:

Or having your very own spiritual rug pulled from under your feet and dismantled before your eyes.
Worry about your own future Weeds as ours is looking ok at the moment,I forgot you are Bigtime now to big for the Championship

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Police have now moved are game against Millwall to 1pm because they don't have enough police. Millwall limited to 2600 tickets. ******* joke this country has become. Don't have enough police to cover three matches. One of which needs no Police.

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
Or having your very own spiritual rug pulled from under your feet and dismantled before your eyes.
Worry about your own future Weeds as ours is looking ok at the moment,I forgot you are Bigtime now to big for the Championship

Really! Not too big for the Championship at all, much bigger clubs than us look at Wednesday they are a MASSIVE club. Remember we have been quite big, had a major dip and are now growing at a pace you could dream of. Whilst you have stagnated and well, just been shit.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Wall given whole stand,but only 2600 tiks,be the same for us:whistle:

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
Really! Not too big for the Championship at all, much bigger clubs than us look at Wednesday they are a MASSIVE club. Remember we have been quite big, had a major dip and are now growing at a pace you could dream of. Whilst you have stagnated and well, just been shit.

Yeah you are doing well and getting some decent results fair play.
We did stagnate for a few years and that was due to administration , not his year though although I can't see us breaking into the top 6 barring a miracle we are much better than last year, only time will tell it's 6 games into a hard season.
We were not that shit we never went down and you never beat us again.Did you?

You will get what your given 2,600 ish same as Millwall and Charlton personally id give you more and so would SP just to see you more of your leaving early again.
It's the Laws decision nothing to do with us ,How many times do you need to be told?
Enjoy the Den saturday

and I'd give you more than 3k next March just to see you have to return unsolds.

PS - I should think we will take as many to Millwall on Saturday as you will on the 7 mile bus ride there.

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
As Palace will give us a minimum amount of tickets then it shouldn't be too hard to police. Saints had 6,000 there last season; no way Palace would want 6,000 Albion there, even if it's easy money in the bank.

Editing to say a Saints colleague of mine went & he tells me there were 6,000.

You aren't aware then that it was the POLICE limited your tickets last season,and not the club, this has been well documented and minutes from the meeting with the Police were published, I would expect the same will apply this season.

You aren't aware then that it was the POLICE limited your tickets last season,and not the club, this has been well documented and minutes from the meeting with the Police were published, I would expect the same will apply this season.

this view was proven to be bollox on a Millwall forum when they had same problem.

Think it through - Police can handle 6k Saints & 4.5k Leeds & West Ham at Selhurst but not Albion - doesn't add up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here