Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace away

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
PC Balkham just tweeted that he has had meetings with the met today and it is set to stay as 1st Dec 3pm kickoff. Interesting seeming as Millwall vs Charlton also the same day will be a busy day for Londons finest

Palace v Charlton was on the same night we played Millwall last year. So i guess the OB are ok with it. Same four teams, just in a riskier order!

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham

D

Deleted member 18477

Easier to police in daylight. Although strange it hasn't been moved to lunchtime..

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Palace v Charlton was on the same night we played Millwall last year. So i guess the OB are ok with it. Same four teams, just in a riskier order!

Weren't Charlton in league one?

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Jesus, the met are much bigger and much more used to policing 'big games' than our lot are. Palace v Brighton is probably their safest 'derby' game. Especially as most Albion fans won't even be going into London.
This , I've been to arsenal v spurs(White hart lane ) on a Saturday at 3pm and believe me Brighton v palace is very tame a lot of Brighton fans are living in the past if they think this is a high profile game for the met it's not, I think too many kids have watched Green street & The football Factory it's 2012 not 1984

PC Balkham just tweeted that he has had meetings with the met today and it is set to stay as 1st Dec 3pm kickoff. Interesting seeming as Millwall vs Charlton also the same day will be a busy day for Londons finest

Did he tweet to say that the Met Police insist we only have 2.7k tickets as they can't handle any more of us :whistle:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
3pm Saturday means lots of drinking time and the possibility of fans travelling without tickets.......unless it is our first 'bubble' match?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Won't Selhurst Park have collapsed due to metal fatigue by the time this fixture comes around?

SelhurstPark_468x337.jpg

Winchester1

Aug 27, 2012
Downtown Winchester
Nice to hear that PC Balkham is still on the scene - we were just saying that he hasn't appeared at any away games so far this season? Was hoping that he may have been demoted by the rather attractive blonde WPC who was on patrol in 'Spoons last Tuesday night...........

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
Nice to hear that PC Balkham is still on the scene - we were just saying that he hasn't appeared at any away games so far this season? Was hoping that he may have been demoted by the rather attractive blonde WPC who was on patrol in 'Spoons last Tuesday night...........

Hmmmmmmm sergeant i think!

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
Millwall have been given the whole of the AW stand for their visit to Smellhurst but have been restricted to 2,600 tickets. Although game move to 13:00. Expect the same number of tickets for us.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Weren't Charlton in league one?

Heheh..oh yeah! But they and Palace were both at home that night, i'm certain of that. So they had 3 matches to deal with, 2 should be a doddle for em! :whistle:

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
Did he tweet to say that the Met Police insist we only have 2.7k tickets as they can't handle any more of us :whistle:

You will get what your given 2,600 ish same as Millwall and Charlton personally id give you more and so would SP just to see you more of your leaving early again.
It's the Laws decision nothing to do with us ,How many times do you need to be told?
Enjoy the Den saturday

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
You will get what your given 2,600 ish same as Millwall and Charlton personally id give you more and so would SP just to see you more of your leaving early again.
It's the Laws decision nothing to do with us ,How many times do you need to be told?
Enjoy the Den saturday

I always enjoy the Den as its slightly more modern than your dump!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here