Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Fantastic stuff if true!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
As Palace will give us a minimum amount of tickets then it shouldn't be too hard to police. Saints had 6,000 there last season; no way Palace would want 6,000 Albion there, even if it's easy money in the bank.

Editing to say a Saints colleague of mine went & he tells me there were 6,000.

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
Good news if true although very surprised.

Maybe they have plans to shift Millwall v Charlton to the Sunday which could be seen as a potential 'problem game'? If that is the case, I guess it makes sense from a Policing point of view to have the games on different days?

Jan 30, 2008
As Palace will give us a minimum amount of tickets then it shouldn't be too hard to police. Saints had 6,000 there last season; no way Palace would want 6,000 Albion there, even if it's easy money in the bank.

Editing to say a Saints colleague of mine went & he tells me there were 6,000.
RE; Palace, people went AWOL smudge , 6,000, how many go straight into N/J T/H these days , last time we had those numbers 2005? they just bottled us up outside the A/W .

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
RE; Palace, people went AWOL smudge , 6,000, how many go straight into N/J T/H these days , last time we had those numbers 2005? they just bottled us up outside the A/W .

Sorry can you repeat that in English please?

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Jesus, the met are much bigger and much more used to policing 'big games' than our lot are. Palace v Brighton is probably their safest 'derby' game. Especially as most Albion fans won't even be going into London.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
PC Balkham just tweeted that he has had meetings with the met today and it is set to stay as 1st Dec 3pm kickoff. Interesting seeming as Millwall vs Charlton also the same day will be a busy day for Londons finest

Link?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

He's the police officer on twitter who exposed the great palace false attendance announcement as it goes (when u had 11k turn out for your first home game vs us in about 7 years)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here