Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace away fans

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
Stopped reading after the first paragraph in which the author mentioned the IRA maybe returning for some sort of "Jolly"

I would like to meet the author, and deliver my version of that night.

Low life scum, I hope one day to meet him.
Well he is a local, so you may get your wish...

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath

Wow. The author seems confused. At one point he is slagging off the peasantry and then says its full of the middle class, who they also slag off. Badly written crap. My opinion is that its fine to slag the city off. But please ensure the article makes sense.

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea

This is a rehash of an old article written by the same sad loser whose only claim to fame seems to be slagging off the City he still resides in to magazines no-ones ever heard of.

However, I would begin to worry in the local residents took it upon themselves to burn down Brighton and loot their neighbours.

- - - Updated - - -

This is a rehash of an old article written by the same sad loser whose only claim to fame seems to be slagging off the City he still resides in to magazines no-ones ever heard of.

However, I would begin to worry if the local residents took it upon themselves to burn down Brighton and loot their neighbours.

Jan 30, 2008

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011

However, I would begin to worry in the local residents took it upon themselves to burn down Brighton and loot their neighbours.

- - - Updated - - -[/CO

However, I would begin to worry if the local residents took it upon themselves to burn down Brighton and loot their neighbours.

Oh yeah, because all of us did that didnt we? Even though many of us don't live there, moved away 30 years ago myself

Oh yeah, because all of us did that didnt we? Even though many of us don't live there, moved away 30 years ago myself

Classic. Hometown so shit you can't stand to live there. Why don't you go the whole hog and desert them completely and support your LOCAL team. And you post an article on Brighton being shit!

Plastic:ffsparr:

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
Classic. Hometown so shit you can't stand to live there. Why don't you go the whole hog and desert them completely and support your LOCAL team. And you post an article on Brighton being shit!

Plastic:ffsparr:

FYI I was a season ticket holder for over 20 years til I moved to France..you don't even know who my local team is...but I bet you know their attendances.....zzzzzzzzzzzz! Boring boring! Jog on major! You live in Brighton? Unlucky!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here