Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

palace 0-2 forrest...

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
You sound like a reasonable guy. There'll be a lot more seats in the Amex next year......

No it will always be Palace...even though been to the Amex twice, once was a cracker!!! but we know why. Also went to the Withdean about 5 times and even saw Brighton twice at Gillingham!! (how many BHA fans can say that!!) I am from Sussex and have a love hate relationship with Brighton...but you are my rivals on the pitch, even though I love Brighton and go to all my gigs in Brighton and you will see me a Glastonwick, chatting to Attila!!

Can you lot just stay in the same division for more than one season, cause its fun!!

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
OK, was worth a try :lolol: (one of my mates lives in Sanderstead and been a Palace supporter for 25 years but has become a Brighton season ticket holder this year and is lovin' it!)

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
My fave quote from the BBS.

"Literally every spare penney i have is spent on Palace,i,along with others,only have Palace as an "outlet" in these times of austerity,job cuts & the rise of F***ing B******* & Hove Albion so forgive me if i say but today was total & utter shite!!!"

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I am worried that Zaha's value may have dropped to a mere £450 million as a result of this game. Can someone please assure us he is still the Best Young Player In The World?

When did Murray last score, by the way :lol:

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
I am worried that Zaha's value may have dropped to a mere £450 million as a result of this game. Can someone please assure us he is still the Best Young Player In The World?

Agent Murray last scored 19 games ago on Dec 10th! A particularly splendid torresesque barren streak even by Glenn's standards, well done that man!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

It seems he lost his rag again and the fans were worried about him getting sent off. He is going to have to curb his little temper tantrums if he wants to find a decent club.

So.CalGull

Sep 28, 2010
Orange County. California.

I was only 5 random numbers away from winning $640 million last night, which, by my dodgy maths, and a not so favorable exchange rate....meant I could have offered Palace the 450 million pounds that you mention, my plan was to buy him, ship him over here and line him up with Keane/Donovan/Beckham etc and win everything on the Americas continent...such is life, I did not win...and HRH Prince king of all football Zaha will remain out of reach. Dam you lottery, dam you.

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25
Haha, is that all you lot have to cling to, a nothing game for a midtable side. 25 years spent in our shadow can't be too hard to remember.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

1-3 :lol:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Haha, is that all you lot have to cling to, a nothing game for a midtable side. 25 years spent in our shadow can't be too hard to remember.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

No one is 'clinging' onto anything here. Perhaps you'd better take a look at your own message boards at what your own fans are saying. They are tbh more critical of your team than we are! :eek:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Their glory days are over, and long may it continue. Palace are a mediocre team with big ideas - no more than that.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Is the 'Amazing Dougie Freedman', who 'should have won manager of the year ahead of Poyet', being exposed as a one trick pony (much like Zaha), who can organise a defence (yesterday aside) and that's about it?

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Yes of course you're quite correct, that's all we've got to cling to. I mean it's not like we're pushing for promotion or anything is it?

Just spent a highly ammusing 15 minutes reading the Thread on BBS about people wanting a refund on their season tickets. I'm sure CPFC2010 are delighted with that, Holmsdale end empty with 20 minutes to go, official attendance of 15k but taking the no shows into account closer to 11k and that's with 1500 Forest fans there.

The future is not looking rosey for your shower, best cash in on the £3 billion rated Zaha now to prop up next season.

:clap:

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I wonder what positives Dougie is going to take from that. And his team that always keep going to the end. And Murray ? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA,

HA HA HA HA HA HA.

HA HA HA HA.

HA HA.

HA.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I wonder if they'll do their usual meaningless protest of throwing their season tickets on the pitch at the last home game of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here