Crap Town
Well done Agent Murray :thumbsup:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
They also managed a rather credible 0 shots on target

Some lovely quotes from BBS-

"Pathetic performance. We should be embarrassed. Their keeper didnt have one save to make. We've been awful for so long now and the tactics are dire."

"Very disappointed at the amount of people that left at two nil down."- typical plastics leaving before full-time

"Crap performance. Playing boring and defensive football is fine as long as it's effective. Today we were absolutely f*cking shit. Really, really shit."

It's just so hilarious how shite they are :lolol:

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Beating us in their cup final really was the highlight of their season, ah bless em. Their season has fizzled out into nothingness, rather sums them up.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Their match thread on BBS is very interesting. CPFC2010 should take note.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Their match thread on BBS is very interesting. CPFC2010 should take note.

With Clyne , Zaha , Speroni and Williams sold in the summer to balance the books there isn't much to look forward to at Smellhurst Park :lol:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Pretty interesting how their stands emptied well before the end. After all the rubbish we endured from palace fans about our fans leaving in injury time. Apparently loads left with TWENTY yes TWENTY minutes on the clock. Even their own are calling them plastics lol!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1333222385950.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1333222385950.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

They also managed a rather credible 0 shots on target

Some lovely quotes from BBS-

"Pathetic performance. We should be embarrassed. Their keeper didnt have one save to make. We've been awful for so long now and the tactics are dire."

"Very disappointed at the amount of people that left at two nil down."- typical plastics leaving before full-time

"Crap performance. Playing boring and defensive football is fine as long as it's effective. Today we were absolutely f*cking shit. Really, really shit."

It's just so hilarious how shite they are :lolol:

Ho ! Ho ! Ho ! Christmas comes early with gifts like this.:ffsparr:

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I doubt they'll win again this season and will carry on that form to next season on their way to their rightful place in league 1.

Pretty interesting how their stands emptied well before the end. After all the rubbish we endured from palace fans about our fans leaving in injury time. Apparently loads left with TWENTY yes TWENTY minutes on the clock. Even their own are calling them plastics lol!

That pic is not of fans leaving early - that's just how many they get everyweek.

Where's the "Hark Now Hear The Palace Sing " banner ? :lol:

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
I have not missed a home game since 1999, but after the last 3 home games I nearly said "f*** it" today, and TBH I wish I had.

We have a half decent squad and although not expecting much this season we were at least expected to be entertained...but christ we are so bloody defencive, we ask teams to come on to us, just hoping not to concede. Well today we got the thrashing we have deserved, hopefully the managment might have a look at what they have been doing, or next season we will be having sub 10,000 crowds most weeks.

Anyway good luck with the rest of your season (he says through gritted teeth)

Humbug

Banned
Dec 30, 2009

Was that taking from today's game or their version of the Sussex senior cup final?

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I have not missed a home game since 1999, but after the last 3 home games I nearly said "f*** it" today, and TBH I wish I had.

We have a half decent squad and although not expecting much this season we were at least expected to be entertained...but christ we are so bloody defencive, we ask teams to come on to us, just hoping not to concede. Well today we got the thrashing we have deserved, hopefully the managment might have a look at what they have been doing, or next season we will be having sub 10,000 crowds most weeks.

Anyway good luck with the rest of your season (he says through gritted teeth)

You sound like a reasonable guy. There'll be a lot more seats in the Amex next year......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here