Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paddy McCourt

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
You heard it here first.
Paddy McCourt of Celtic is getting watched by the Albion and may even be moving down as a signing if the clubs can agree a fee. Left-winger and forward. might even be that special signing not that I know, but I can assure you we've been looking at Paddy McCourt.
Source? Ex-Managers son, thats all I'm sayig.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Christ the day we start signing players from the Stupid & Pointless League is the day I rip up my 20 year Falmer season ticket.

:falmer:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
He's in and out of the Celtic team so not sure why he would want to come to us. Celtic is the team he's supported all his life.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Very talented young player, can't see this materialising though as he plays most matches for Celtic albeit off the bench. Would be an unbelievable coup if we did though, as good if not better than lua lua

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Christ the day we start signing players from the Stupid & Pointless League is the day I rip up my 20 year Falmer season ticket.

:falmer:

He's only recently enough out of the Eirtricity League, like Dicker and, erm, Hawkins... were when they were signed.

That said, seeing as he's playing far more games for Celtic than before I can't see him wanting to leave.

Last edited:

Sep 1, 2010
Cannot see this being true. I e-mailed my mate who is a Celtic fan(A proper one, not someone who just wears the shirt) and his reply was that he nearly choked on his corn flakes. Apparently he is a big fans favourite there but does have issues with lasting 90 minutes which has baffled the medical team up there as he seems fit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here