Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
Just about to start, $5.50 buyin 10 seats, no limit

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
FOr this sort of thing to work - need to pick a tourny way down the bottom of the list to give anyone a chance of getting in - fill up far too quickly otherwise.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Just joined Flor de Cano Gran Corona on $10/$20.

They've cut the number of tables, had to wait on the list a few minutes. No biggee though, just hung around on here till I was seated.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I noticed tonight there seems to be a shed load more real money tourny tables.

I guess they're just conceding to the punters that pay, maybe.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Bit of a pisser for us demo money wimps though. They've SLASHED the number of demo tables (looks like they've halved them), so a wait to get on is amost inevitable now. I had 4 people in front of me and it took about 10 mins before I got a seat. Not too bad as I just fannyed about on here and looked at some tits while I was waiting...but it was better when you could have your pick.

Tch.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Easy 10 said:
Bit of a pisser for us demo money wimps though. They've SLASHED the number of demo tables (looks like they've halved them), so a wait to get on is amost inevitable now. I had 4 people in front of me and it took about 10 mins before I got a seat. Not too bad as I just fannyed about on here and looked at some tits while I was waiting...but it was better when you could have your pick.

Tch.
sign up to the real money games! i signed up with $20 and im at $50 now! plus if u lose loadsa hands, ur only losing something like 20p. Plus bluffing works and people do fold.

StevieV

Aug 13, 2003
Just played for the first time in a play money tournament. Got poker chips for christmas and have been generally beating my housemates, but figured i would try out the online stuff after seeing all you lot do it.

Went all in on my first 2 hands, that knocked a couple of people out, I love the aggression. Then managed to loase almost all my stack throughout the course of the game. Ended up forced to go all in several more times, but i did win the tournament. Kinda lucky really hit several sweet three of a kinds when opponents where clearly betting on two pair and just took em.

If i wasn't a student i would be betting real money already! :D

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Superb. Just finished 2nd in a 10 player tourny, $10 in, won $30. I'll take that for a first time go...

Note to self: Must not get addicted to this...

StevieV

Aug 13, 2003
DTES said:
Superb. Just finished 2nd in a 10 player tourny, $10 in, won $30. I'll take that for a first time go...

lol, those notes never work

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
DTES said:

this poker is a blessing for me! im playing with pennies! compared to my recent addiction to betting hundreds of pounds on the ladbrokes instand roulette!

this is fun and i havn't even dropped below my initial deposit (as you get $5 free too for a $20 deposit)

plus its dollars and the pound is much stronger, makes is doubly cheaper! topped off with the fact that this is a yank site and they are thick and sh it!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
brighton_b0y said:
sign up to the real money games! i signed up with $20 and im at $50 now! plus if u lose loadsa hands, ur only losing something like 20p. Plus bluffing works and people do fold.
Hmmm...I find your words alluring. My heart is saying "yes, YES" but my head is screaming "NNNOOOOOO".

Oh...what the hell. £12 will get me $20, and once its gone, its gone.

Right ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here