Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Owl In Peace

Owlinpeace

Dec 30, 2010
Hello Seagulls, an Owl here!

Just like to apologise for anything that may have offended you over on our board Owlstalk, just came here to ask you whether you think you can go up as champions this year and predict your league one top 6? :amex:

Thanks from the neighbours of Sheffield's smallest trophy less top flightless club :bigwave:

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
No problem, mate....welcome!

1) Albion
2) Weds
3) Stains
4) Huddersfield
5) Bournemouth
6) Charlton

and just missing out:

Notts County!!!

Owlinpeace

Dec 30, 2010
I wouldn't mind it finishing like that to be honest, Huddersfield come up for yet another Yorkshire team in the Championship haha :)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
1 Scumhampton
2 Weds
3 Hudders
4 Charlton
5 Brighton
6 B'muff

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Take it your not confident you can go the extra mile :(

depends on who we get in the transfer window, I just dont personally think we can last the pace as currently I think we're too stretched. As soon as we pick up a few injuries or suspensions then we're abit f***ed currently.

Hello Seagulls, an Owl here!

Just like to apologise for anything that may have offended you over on our board Owlstalk, just came here to ask you whether you think you can go up as champions this year and predict your league one top 6? :amex:

Thanks from the neighbours of Sheffield's smallest trophy less top flightless club :bigwave:

Fair play to you coming onto our fans forum & good luck with your new manager! He was a legend for us first time around but cack second time around. Whether MA can drag your team up the league I have my doubts but I expect his remit is to just to keep you up.

As for league 1, we have now gone 5 consecutive league games without a win yet still find ourselves 4 points clear! With Orient at home on Saturday the odds must be in our favor though Russell Slade being our ex manager & two of their starting line up ex BHA players will surely be looking to put one over us.

I think that the top 6 will be BHA, Southampton, Charlton, Sheff W, Huddersfield & Brentford as my wild card.
Too early in the season to make a stab as to the automatic places.
Saints have the money & we are certainly a club on the up - but a long way to go.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Fair play to you coming onto our fans forum & good luck with your new manager! He was a legend for us first time around but cack second time around. Whether MA can drag your team up the league I have my doubts but I expect his remit is to just to keep you up.

I cant decide whether you're trying to be funny (very poor effort) or you're just abit thick?

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.

Do you know he supports Sheffield Wednesday and not Sheffield United???

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
after last night I'm feeling more confident that we can stay in the top two for the duration given the quality of our football and the fact that we will have a couple of quality additions at least - either Wednesday or the South Coast Club to join us with the one that loses out coming up via the play-offs.

I really think those will be the stand out teams in the second half of the season.

Rest of the top six?......................... Huddersfield, Colchester and Charlton for what it matters - think Bournemouth and Peterboro will fall away

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
1) Wednesday.
2) Us
3) Stains
4) Huddersfield
5) Charlton
6) Bournmouth.

But that depends on who we bring in, in January.

Welcome Mr Owl.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Brighton
Saints

Wednesday
Huddersfield
Oldham
Peterborough