Polegate
Who did you HATE the most?

400x400_markmcgheenew.jpg

400x400_deanwilkinsnew.jpg

0,,10433~3726481,00.jpg

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Mark Mcghee was on my flight after a Cowdenbeath game in his Motherwell suit , so not him.

Not Micheal.

Not Deano.

None of them, WW.;)

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
McGhee - Took us up and kept us in the championship with no funds and little support from the board. Did not desert us was pushed out when trying to rebuild a squad after relegation.

Wilkins - Loyal to the club, made great strides with the youth setup and was learning first team management and doing very well. Wanted to keep players to build a competetive squad but fell out with Knight and payed the ultimate price.

Adams - Picked us off the floor and took us out of the basement which was a big fillet at the time, left at the first oppotunity. Came back to us when nothing else was on the table.

I do not hate any of them but have alot of time for both McGhee and Wilkins, Adams less so and all the memories of success rapidly ebbing away and being replaced with bilge.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
The person that should go is you Withdean Wanderer, for starting crap like this

Another completely counter productive pointless thread designed to undermine the club

:wave::wave::wave:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Never thought I'd see MCGHEE win a popularity contest on here!!

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
The person that should go is you Withdean Wanderer, for starting crap like this

Another completely counter productive pointless thread designed to undermine the club

:wave::wave::wave:

All hail the club and everything they say, just off to kneel in front of the picture of comrade Knight before bed.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I don't HATE any of them to be honest.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
None of the 3 wanted (or still want) anything other than to bring success to our club. Why all this shit after only 13 games? We're all disappointed with our start: but actively banging on about sacking our manager now is just plain f***ing ridiculous. Give the guy a chance to turn things round - or just bugger off & support the friggin' Gooners! :glare:

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
None of the 3 wanted (or still want) anything other than to bring success to our club. Why all this shit after only 13 games? We're all disappointed with our start: but actively banging on about sacking our manager now is just plain f***ing ridiculous. Give the guy a chance to turn things round - or just bugger off & support the friggin' Gooners! :glare:

Agree 100%

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Where's the option for Withdean Wanderer ? Actually I don't hate you because you're not worth that much emotion but I despise you for your incessant negativity, why not try getting a life ?

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Firstly where has WW actually said anything about sacking Adams? The poll's just giving other people the opportunity to do that, so surely you should all be saying they're twats in your oh-so-grown-up way.

Secondly, McGhee for me. By the time he left we were a shambles and the football was appalling.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here