C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Sorry, cocked up, trying to post a survey :shootself

The choices were going to be as follows:-

1. Palace going up via the Play-Offs.

2. Leeds going up via the Play-Offs.

3. Swansea going up via the Play-Offs.

4. McGhee still manager at the start of next season.

Please vote now

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Palace going up.

Not bothered if Leeds go up, although I don't like them it will mean more Harding money.

Noit bothered about Swansea going up, it will mean no Leon Knight hattrick against us.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Palace going up, obviously.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
AJ's Love Monkey said:
A Bitter Bobby, bless :lolol:
???

Bitter?

We're RIVALS, yes?

Why would I want you to go up? Fair enough if our roles were reversed I probably wouldn't want you to go down as the games are enjoyable, but why would I want you to go up?

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
I'm rather hoping that Palace do go up. I'll take great pleasure in seeing them get completely humiliated in the Premiership.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Silent Bob said:
???

Bitter?

We're RIVALS, yes?

Why would I want you to go up? Fair enough if our roles were reversed I probably wouldn't want you to go down as the games are enjoyable, but why would I want you to go up?

What does it matter to you if Palace go up or not Bob, i mean we wont be playing you for a while whatever, so whether or not we are in the championship or Premiership next season doesnt matter a finger to you surely?! :wave:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
AJ's Love Monkey said:
What does it matter to you if Palace go up or not Bob, i mean we wont be playing you for a while whatever, so whether or not we are in the championship or Premiership next season doesnt matter a finger to you surely?! :wave:

No, but out of the choices offered it was the one I prefer?

And no doubt you and yourkind will be on here harping on, it will just be worse if you're in the Premiership.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Silent Bob said:
No, but out of the choices offered it was the one I prefer?

And no doubt you and yourkind will be on here harping on, it will just be worse if you're in the Premiership.

Me and My kind?! :lol:

If you actually read my posts instead of only seeing a Palace fan and reacting you would know that i dont "harp" on about anything i come on here for banter nothing else, I am genuinely disappointed Brighton have been relegated because as i said yesterday i cannot see us getting up this season and the games against yourselves and Millwall liven up what is a dismal league.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Me and My kind?! :lol:

If you actually read my posts instead of only seeing a Palace fan and reacting you would know that i dont "harp" on about anything i come on here for banter nothing else, I am genuinely disappointed Brighton have been relegated because as i said yesterday i cannot see us getting up this season and the games against yourselves and Millwall liven up what is a dismal league.

Take your point about lack of decent fixtures.

But haven't you enjoyed their inept home performances even a little bit? And I'm sure they were dancing last May when the news came in form the Valley.

F**k 'em.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here