Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Out of Respect

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Can the Mods please delete the logo on the top of the page stating Scum 0 Albion 1, as it has been there long enough and there are Palace fans on here who need no reminders. Cheers.:D

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
Croydonbloke said:
Can the Mods please delete the logo on the top of the page stating Scum 0 Albion 1, as it has been there long enough and there are Palace fans on here who need no reminders. Cheers.:D

You've got two hopes & one of them's Bob.

:salute:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...what chance do you think there is of that when some Palace eejit still has the 5-0 with the badges as his avatar...

...every November we have Rememberance Sunday to pay tribute to those who gave their lives for their country in the two World Wars, one of them was over 80 years ago, and you expect us to have already forgotten the result from last Tuesday...:lolol:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Croydonbloke said:
You will not here the last of any reverse scoreline on the 20th I will see to that gents.:lolol: :drink:
I'm sure we wouldn't regardless of what we did. ;)

You won't be hearing the last of a double though. :drink: :drink:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Delete the logo?

00000675.gif

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Gully said:
...what chance do you think there is of that when some Palace eejit still has the 5-0 with the badges as his avatar...

...every November we have Rememberance Sunday to pay tribute to those who gave their lives for their country in the two World Wars, one of them was over 80 years ago, and you expect us to have already forgotten the result from last Tuesday...:lolol:
After this Nov there will be more to remember for many more years to come also!!!!!!

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Tommy Cook reporting said:
What is it 42 years since you've beaten us at home in the league? What is it 3 days since we beat you at your home in the league!!

Who're the top dogs, Croydon!?!!???:wave:
I`ll have pleasure in bouncing this one back Mr Cook. It was near on 20 years since you last beat us because you have been crap since 1988 and luck will be on our side soon at your place.:smokin:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here