Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our team maybe shite but the support was excellent tonight. Well done all

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Outnumbered them, outsang them and made them look like the mickey mouse tinpot cockernee pikeys that they are.

Special mention to the bloke who buys a flat overlooking the orient pitch but chooses to hang his washing up and watch the telly instead. That and the fat twat with the big drum who left it till the 85th minute to hit the fucker.

Says it all really.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Would rather we had no support and a few wins mind you...

those flats are a real joke, it is really hard to take anyone seriously at Leyton, when some bloke puts his pants on the line.

Is it a football ground or a park?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I remember when we won 4-1 midweek some bird was doing her cooking and she had a LOVELY arse.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Outnumbered them, outsang them and made them look like the mickey mouse tinpot cockernee pikeys that they are.

Special mention to the bloke who buys a flat overlooking the orient pitch but chooses to hang his washing up and watch the telly instead. That and the fat twat with the big drum who left it till the 85th minute to hit the fucker.

Says it all really.

and thier firm of five...

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing

Says it all really.

Admire your enthusiasm.......still lost though !

Dandyman

In London village.

Says it all really.

My evening was interrupted when someone decided to try and kiss me. I'm informed he was an eccentric Finnish tycoon.

My evening was interrupted when someone decided to try and kiss me. I'm informed he was an eccentric Finnish tycoon.

or buffoon?

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
Great Atmoshpere for the JPT.

Decent bit of Right side/Left Side. The plastic sheets at the back used to good use and we made there support look Sh*t!!

There "Firm" was following me and my mates for a while aparantly :lol:

hopper_182

Sep 25, 2008
i thought the support was good, looked and sounded all the better as they didnt have any support at all. (5 15 year old d*ckheads doesnt count)

They cant even give tickets away.

Jan 30, 2008
orient is a nothing club with a nothing support , last time i went too that place i was told by a steward to get away from a fence separating the open terrace from the main stand where a few friends had gathered in the seats ,what the f*** was that all about :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here