Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

our stadium

ficklefrog

Mar 13, 2009
worthing
if we had squeezed seats in like theirs we would have 40,000 in the AMEX. Our stadium is LUSH. Pure luxury! also our seats had been sold twice. anyone else have ticket problems?:amex:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
The seats at Liverpool, apart from the Kop, are extremely packed as you say, and amongst the most uncomfortable I've ever sat on.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
if we had squeezed seats in like theirs we would have 40,000 in the AMEX. Our stadium is LUSH. Pure luxury! also our seats had been sold twice. anyone else have ticket problems?:amex:

Yes I had the same problem with my sons ticket. Spent an hour before kickoff trying to get it sorted. Cock up by Albion ticket office. He eventually got in at three and I missed most the warm up.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Whole row in front of us was sold twice, not sure if it was 100% our ticket office fault as they must have had doubled up tickets from Liverpool. They just didn't check them properly I guess.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
worst seat i have ever had - couldnt actually sit in it as would not fold down as so close to angled concrete wall - tin pot shite

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here