Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our Squad

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Yesterday I went with somebody who hasn't been for three seasons. He commented that we didn't look weak in any position which on reflection I think is true. Granted when Muzza and Nonne went off we took our feet off the gas I still think we were good value for the result against a club in the play-off picture.

What struck me though was the quality of the squad especially when you consider those who joined us on for nothing. Bridcott, Painter, Calderon, Kish, Kasper, Sparrow and Dicker with Navarro on his way back to name some are all frees, even the players we get on loan look the part with Lua Lua and now Wood doing well. Who finds these players ? I feel sorry for Holroyd as what chance has he of getting a game when even Sandoza looks a menace ?

I'll go so far as to say that I think that this is a better team than the double Championship winning side as it's clearly NOT a one man team.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
i think you could be right but need cover for painter

Yes but you could argue that Tanno, Elphick or Kish could step in if needed. We could even have El Bad there at a pinch as we have pretty good depth at centre back. I know it's easy to be a bit smug when you are top, four points clear with the best goal difference in the division and games in hand but, we are top, four points clear with the best goal difference in the division and games in hand when all is said and done.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
I tell you what's amazing, having people like Dicker and Barnes who would make most clubs first team, and there on our bench struggling for a spot! that shows how much depth we have! its so awesome to have all our players fighting for spots :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here