Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our Season Is Back On Track

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Although I was not there, it sounds like the lads were releived and delighted to win and Danny was visibly celebrating and McGhee shook all the players hands. It sounds like they might get their day off this week.

Unbelievably 4th in the table and the only way is up!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Our season is NOT back on track. It's one good result in a sea of dross. Have the slackers responded to a rocket up the arse or did we just get lucky? Down to the attitude of the players. watch them closely next game.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Tom Hark said:
Our season is NOT back on track. It's one good result in a sea of dross. Have the slackers responded to a rocket up the arse or did we just get lucky? Down to the attitude of the players. watch them closely next game.

well said, notts county are a very very poor side

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Tom Hark said:

Agreed...Just as our rocky patch had not ruined our season the result today has not put it "back on track". But it helps.

Hopefully this is the start of a good run that will put us firmly back in the title race.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
kinkygerbil said:
well said, notts county are a very very poor side

So were we from Bournemouth game till this one. I'm backing McGhee to keep this small turnaround going.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Tom Hark said:

Take it from someone you know then, Tom

I had a text from Locky saying we played well and deserved it.

Next week, hopefully we should tell if we really have put the awful run behind us, or, if today was just a false dawn. We really should beat teams like Wrexham at home, if we are to mount a serious challenge.... No pressure then lads.. :rolleyes:

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
i went and it was a decent performance no more.
we still looked a little bit nervous. but you aint gonna get a world class performance after our recent bad run. so lets get behind the lads, as this could be (who knows) just the thing we needed to get ourselves going again.

:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here