Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our rivals

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
So we lost today, yes we would have liked a point or better a win but once again our rivals slipped up - Huddersfield only a point at home, southampton losing away. Win our games in hand and still we pull away plus another difficult away game out the way.

A good result today for Bournemouth but really other than us winning today couldn't have gone much better.

I think fate wise we are destined to go up.

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
Sheff Wed, will probably sack Irvine this week. I love their fans optimism, shouldn't be losing to Orient...sounds like they were stuffes. As for SCC, no Lallana so they are in a panic. Shows how good a result it was against the Posh last week. They splatters the Pool who had a great waay defensive record. I am delighted where we are, i did not expect, but believe we can stay thgere. We will lose the odd game and we should say well done to Bournemouth. We have a difficult home game tuesday and then a ghood day out at Watford win or lose. Lets enjoy being top still !!

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Sheff Wed, will probably sack Irvine this week. I love their fans optimism, shouldn't be losing to Orient...sounds like they were stuffes. As for SCC, no Lallana so they are in a panic. Shows how good a result it was against the Posh last week. They splatters the Pool who had a great waay defensive record. I am delighted where we are, i did not expect, but believe we can stay thgere. We will lose the odd game and we should say well done to Bournemouth. We have a difficult home game tuesday and then a ghood day out at Watford win or lose. Lets enjoy being top still !!

Yes they probably will sack Irvine, and then their fans will bang on about Poyet going there *yawn*

Another thing to realise is that it's only 1 game into the second half of the season ( for us ), and we've already played 3 of the 6 teams below us twice.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
And they both had easier games than us in theory...

Only MK Skum / Oldham / Col U to play away left who are in the promotion race IMO

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove
So we lost today, yes we would have liked a point or better a win but once again our rivals slipped up - Huddersfield only a point at home, southampton losing away. Win our games in hand and still we pull away plus another difficult away game out the way.

A good result today for Bournemouth but really other than us winning today couldn't have gone much better.

I think fate wise we are destined to go up.

Spot on.

I really like Bournemouth but I don't think they will stay the distance.

We have to watch Southampton, Huddersfield, Charlton and maybe Sheff Wed results - but I think we are better than them all anyway !

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Have always been a partial towards the cherries myself, not really sure why?

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Gus - "The results today were quite scary. I don't know if the opposition don't want to catch us but they're doing everything possible not to."
:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here