Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our cup final this season

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This makes us look like a bunch of LOSERS !. We should have no " cup final " games we should be other teams " cup final ".

Lets raise the bar a little.

westy1983

Feb 28, 2005
Hove
Yeah but it is good to go to nice grounds of big teams occasionally. After years of the Withdean and Hartlepool away its a nice change to look forward to a big game.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
This makes us look like a bunch of LOSERS !. We should have no " cup final " games we should be other teams " cup final ".

Agreed. I don't expect to be anyones cup final but I see the big teams as just teams in our league. We need to have a bigger mentality than that I reckon.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

We are losers, Saints for me

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I would prefer a rousing chorus of "You're not a big club any more" rather than pander to their beliefs that they are offering some kind of charity to us "little" clubs in DIVISION THREE. They need to remember, they are in DIVISION THREE becasue they deserve to be. Let's hope we give them all a decent game, and get a result too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here