Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our Bas

sammy

Aug 23, 2005
portslade
Appears on Argus web site that Bas has no club to go to out shopping and hopes we put 5 past Bournemouth how strange not to have a club to go to but can leave one strange man???????:tosser:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Clearly our offer was that shite it was impossible to take. Not sure how that makes him a wanker really.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I would imagine our offer is better than the dole.

Having been with a few clubs in his time, Bas accepted the offer to come here so that couldn't have been so bad & this is improved.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Clearly our offer was that shite it was impossible to take. Not sure how that makes him a wanker really.

But every day that he spends unpaid will eat into any better offer he may get weeks down the line.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Footballers not well known for their intellect though are they?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
He will probably do better by leaving us to be fair, will end up with a nice signing on bonus and probably a better wage.

Do they offer a signing on fee for new taxi drivers then? Although the wages will probably be better.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Dont worry, Premiership clubs could only start signing players today - Im sure Bas will get a club soon, I mean why would Sir Alex not
choose him over Berba?

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
got two away at Northampton, don't remember him getting three in a game though

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
'Our Bas' is a fookin tool! He had a chance of being a hero for the albion, and lets face it the man was dog shit really, he would have made Robert Codner look like Pele imo!! A job is better than no job. Simple. Enjoy serving up fries at burger king monday thru friday while playing for Wish Park Utd every sunday afternoon! Complete ballbag.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I'm not sure I blame Bas after listening to his agent talking to Harty on radio snooze before the game.

We took a hell of a chance with Bas in January and he paid us back. We improved the offer and gave him another 18 months on more money. Since then with his agent f***ing it up for him with the club he's gone right off his game. Great goal at Hartlepool, but what else has he done since?

In a week or two's time Bas will still be looking for a club, or will have signed for someone shit like Grimsby or Bury (where he's been before) If he's got any sense he'll ditch the twat he's got for an agent, because its him that's f***ed it up for Bas. I hope he reflects on the offer his agent turned down for him.

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
I'm not sure I blame Bas after listening to his agent talking to Harty on radio snooze before the game.

We took a hell of a chance with Bas in January and he paid us back. We improved the offer and gave him another 18 months on more money. Since then with his agent f***ing it up for him with the club he's gone right off his game. Great goal at Hartlepool, but what else has he done since?

In a week or two's time Bas will still be looking for a club, or will have signed for someone shit like Grimsby or Bury (where he's been before) If he's got any sense he'll ditch the twat he's got for an agent, because its him that's f***ed it up for Bas. I hope he reflects on the offer his agent turned down for him.

well said

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
But didnt DK say he had a club already lined up and he didnt know why Dean picked him at Millwall?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here