Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our attack is an utter disgrace.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
TODAY AT CRAWLEY OUR ATTACK WAS A DISGRACE! WE WERE MAKING CHANCES BUT THERE WAS NO ONE TO PUT THEM AWAY....SURE ADMITADLY WE DID SCORE 2 GOALS, BUT THEIR COULD HAVE BEEN SO MANY MORE IF WE HAD HAD A DECENT STRIKER......SO ITS THE SAME OLD QUESTION....

WHO THE HELL ARE WE GUNNA SIGN!

Im getting worried.....

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Ist half we were piss poor but we wern't as bad after the break. Don't think Dennis-wilson is going to get a contract after these two games. I thought he was poor today and not that great against Arundel. Don't agree with all that crap about him impressing in the Arsgas

Donny Osmond

Jul 6, 2003
blah blah blah blah.
Bobby has been gone 2 minutes and Stevie hasn't had time to find suitable replacements.
Why do we have to read so many threads slating the attack which obviously will not start at Oldham.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
David M said:
blah blah blah blah.
Bobby has been gone 2 minutes and Stevie hasn't had time to find suitable replacements.
Why do we have to read so many threads slating the attack which obviously will not start at Oldham.

I wouldn't be so sure of that if I were you. History is not on our side.

:(

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Chill out guys, for christs sake. Just cos we didn't rack up a cricket score at Crawley, suddenly we're "a disgrace" ?

Look, this is a pre-season friendly. F-r-i-e-n-d-l-y.
It's just a run-out. Nobody is going flat-out in a friendly. There's no edge to the match. Nothing is at stake. Its just a practice match on the road to getting match-fit again for gods sake. A little knock-about against a local team. Why take it so serious ?

I can't believe I'm even having to type this. Why is there always some numpty who thinks because we havn't beaten Crawley 4 or 5 nil, this instantly equates to the inevitable whuppings we're gonna get from the teams in D2 ? Get real for crying out loud.
When it matters in August, we'll be ready. SC has been in this job long enough to know how to prepare a team, so don't insult our intelligence by throwing up your arms in "disgust" at a poxy friendly match.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Don't much care who we sign anymore as long as they're over five foot four, weigh more than eight stone (and less than sixteen - yes that means you Butters you indolent ****) & do not have a pre-history of spending nine months of the season expecting the Albion to pick up the tab for any back/thigh/leg/heel/toe problems.

And can we ensure that the club sues for professional negligence whoever does the medical on any freeloaders signed this Summer. Cheers.

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
Amazing how the doom merchants search & latch on to every problem.

I am staggered sometimes when I read such shite - I am just so glad that I don't know you personally as I think I'd commit suicide.

You are probably people that moan & moan about everything in your lives........ the weather, job, wife, money, England, heat, cold, Foreigners, beer, food..........moan moan f***ing moan..........

Get a f***ing life will you.

:mad:

And relax...................:)

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
This is a statement of the bleedin' obvious...

The club have 3 weeks to sign 2 good strikers...

If we don't, we will be mid-table at best...

I'm sorry, but Crawley was ample evidence of that...

Were you there?...

Dunkstar

Jul 6, 2003
Up a Hill
There is little finance for strikers though because they cost so much even for a relatively unknown average player.What we need to do is to sign some players on performance related contracts so that if they take us up their old club recieves a fee and if they don't they go back 2 their old club and B'ton don't pay a thing.Now hows that for value?:smokin:

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
I thought the plan was to do nothing until the first game of the season. Hopefully then Oldham are still going, but have no cash. We offer, when our team coach arrives, to buy their strikers for a minimal fee. And then play them against Oldham.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
He's a 16 year old shit who likes to wind people up. The more replies the better. Still.. He does know his stuff when it comes to the rich tea biscuit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here