Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OT - Tattoos, who's got any ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
As threatened last week I've now aquired a copule of tattoos. As my wife has some I thought I'd try it. It's wasn't painful I might say and I'm quite pleased with the results.

Anybody else got any and if so, what ?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I've got the meaning of my name (great) in Japanese scripture on the back of my right shoulder.

What did you get?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
No tats or piercings as yet, thinking of getting a tattoo though, something to show my Albion/Englishness.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Always remember my grandfather showing me his (which had faded and blurred) and telling me how he really regretted ever having them done. Put me off ever having one.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I got my initials in olde English on my shoulder.

Can't stand that Japanese shit, pseudo deep and meaningful crap

As for idiots that get tribal stuff, when they don't even belong to a tribe well they can f*** off aswell.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Well, I've got nothing too clever. I have a Unicorn on my right arm (it's part of my family crest). The other arm I was going to have a Seagull on it but then I realised that over here nobody would see the significance. I then decided on a sanrling bulldog as it covers two bases. British Bulldog and then the local college gridiron team is nicknamed The Bulldogs.

As for piercings I don't plan any, not discreet although my other half has ears (two places), navel and tongue (ugh !) done.

Agreed it's an aquired taste but I rather like mine.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
BrightonBird said:
Lush I feel the same. Also they come in and out of fashion. I find the roses on women especially tacky.

Wife has four Tats, all have a roses theme ! Tasteful though :)

dwayne said:
Can't stand that Japanese shit, pseudo deep and meaningful crap

As for idiots that get tribal stuff, when they don't even belong to a tribe well they can f*** off aswell.

Agree totally. (f*** ME! )

The reason I chose Hindi is not because Beckham did. I have a deep love of India since going there and am captivated by it's spirituality. One day I will live there.

Lush said:
Am I the only one who thinks tattoos are just a bit...well..how can I put this..downmarket?

I think you have to be very careful when going for a tattoo. I took me 25 years to decide on one, and despite what Dwayne says, I rather like it. It's the easiest thing in the world to get one that looks totally shit and tacky. Probably why I'll never get a football one.

The only tattoos on women I like are discreet ones at the bottom of their back,

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I chose japanese because all the other scriptures made my name look shit. Its only one symbol and i rather like its simplicity.

No need for tribal stuff though.

Hope I didn't insult you BHAexpress - I have a feeling that I didn't (I hope).

Only got the boring stuff. Ears and belly button pierced.

Once had a henna tattoo once. Does that count...?

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
I've got 5 tattooes all nice little symbols and bands on the top of my arms, all generally hidden but today 1 seems adament on poking down below my t-shirt sleave, naughty little thing !!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Blue Seagull on right arm, currently saving for the old roundel badge with a sort of design around it. Although saying that I may go for the Shield badge....nah roundel...yep...wait..... ???

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
BrightonBird said:

I LOVE belly button piercings on women...dunno why, just gets me going all randy for some reason :D

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
BrightonBird said:

No offense taken I asure you BB. Like I say, they're an aquired taste. My other half's tats are pretty discreet as is my step daughter's ( I bought her that to piss off her tosser of a father).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here