Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Orient miss out on another trophy

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
So Orient lost to the team that were taken to a replay in the cup by the mighty Langney Sports..........:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
But I thought Orient were the new Chelsea?

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Juan Albion said:
LDV:
Oxford Utd 1 Leyton Orient 0

Even Lee Steele couldn't save them from another ignominious defeat. I look forward to Twatty's match report. I'm sure he was at the game, dedicated supporter that he is.

I didnt go and I couldnt give a flying f***. We rested several first teamers and it was Steele's first game from being months out with injury.

I'd rather be 2nd in our league than be in the bottom three of yours - having been RAPED by your RIVALS, in the last minute, in your cup final and at home.

The red express is heading your way. We will play you next season you bunch of benders mark my words!

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
NMH said:
He's gonna go on about how the Zer-o's didn't respect the trophy, wanted out of it anyway, played their second string, happy to be out of it etc.

Preditable cos its all true you utter mong.

D

Deleted User X18H

Re: Re: Orient miss out on another trophy

WATFORD O said:
I didnt go and I couldnt give a flying f***. We rested several first teamers and it was Steele's first game from being months out with injury.

I'd rather be 2nd in our league than be in the bottom three of yours - having been RAPED by your RIVALS, in the last minute, in your cup final and at home.

The red express is heading your way. We will play you next season you bunch of benders mark my words!
I have told you before we don't talk to lower league part time teams... go away.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

WATFORD O said:

If you watched Championship football week in week out you wouldn't be saying that. My biggest football worry is having to drop to the level ABOVE where you are now and put up with the crap grounds and dreadful football in League One. I have erased from memory the total shite that was Div 3 where you reside.

Last edited:

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003

WATFORD O said:

I'd rather be 2nd in our league than be in the bottom three of yours -

Yeah....sure

Seagull's Return

Nov 7, 2003
Brighton
f*** no, surely no-one would prefer the Championship to League Two!

Unlike us, Orient have a REALLY passionate local derby this season: with, er, Barnet. Although I believe they don't much like Southend, either - but then they're not in the same division as the Shrimpers, of course, who are a level higher than Brave Little Orient. Nope, Barnet it'll have to be, then.

No offence to Barnet whatsoever intended, I hasten to add.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Juan Albion said:
LDV:
Oxford Utd 1 Leyton Orient 0

Even Lee Steele couldn't save them from another ignominious defeat. I look forward to Twatty's match report. I'm sure he was at the game, dedicated supporter that he is.

He was probably out making lots of money coz hes such a successful businessman

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004

WATFORD O said:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Ok enjoy your massive league 2 fixture on sat. We will enjoy our home game to DERBY (and there not that big a team!).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here