Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Orient Away Game To Be Moved ?

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
It now seems very likely that Brighton will make the FA Cup 3rd round and maybe Orient aswell as they are playing Torquay. The problem is that the Orient away game is on the 6th of January which is the same day as The FA Cup 3rd round, the tie will probably have to move to midweek which is a shame as we normally take a good number of people to Orient (and win).

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
bloody hope it is moved as I wanna go and can only go midweek....now watch us lose in the 2nd round!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
NOOOOOOOOO That was the one game I was really looking forward to this season.

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Commander said:
NOOOOOOOOO That was the one game I was really looking forward to this season.

Know how you feel - that was the ONLY game I was going to get to this season! :lol: Still, if it turns out to Chelsea I can join in the BITCHFEST that NSC will decend into over tickets, who should egt them, why they should, who is a better fan than who and big game CHARLIES.

Not all bad then. :jester:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Shizuoka Dolphin said:
Know how you feel - that was the ONLY game I was going to get to this season! :lol: Still, if it turns out to Chelsea I can join in the BITCHFEST that NSC will decend into over tickets, who should egt them, why they should, who is a better fan than who and big game CHARLIES.

Not all bad then. :jester:

Although a current big game Charlie myself, I would expect it to get one because I went to Gillingham etc etc blah blah blah

That the sort of thing you mean?

Last edited:

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Commander said:
Although a current big game Charlie myself, I would expect it to get one because I went to Gillingham etc etc blah blah blah

That the sort of thing you mean?

Not bad for starters, but you can expect my rebuttle along the lines of:

Yeah? Well, I went to the Hereford game - and not the one where all the part-timers came out and made their one awayday trip on the last day of the season, but the HOME game, with about 4000 others. So I am clearly the better fan, so I should get the first ticket printed delivered to my door by Dick Knight. Fans United? I thought of that FIRST back in 1992, but noone else was was interested - show's I'm ahead of the game and should be first in the line for big game tickets... blah blah blah

And so on. :jester:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
:angry: :angry: :angry: Want a Weekend or WEDNESDAY night not Tuesday not Thursday but WEDNESDAY:angry: :angry:

*and breathe

Rant over

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
surrey jim said:
:angry: :angry: :angry: Want a Weekend or WEDNESDAY night not Tuesday not Thursday but WEDNESDAY:angry: :angry:

*and breathe

Rant over

well i suspect it will be on a tuesday, shame but im sure we should still get a few people along

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
There was me thinking that they had moved the venue so we wouldn't have to trouble ourselves with a trip to the arse end, sorry east end.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Although I cannot get to many games,I DESERVE a ticket for the big games because I am a lovely person.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
It'll probably be moved to Tuesday 16th or Wednesday 17th January.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
surrey jim said:

*and breathe

Rant over

well i want it tuesday , not wednesday or thursday, nor friday

TUESDAY :angry: Monday would suffice if all else fails mind :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here