Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Orange mobile network..

Mowgli

Sep 18, 2008
Brighton
Anyone else having problems? pretty much since the snow started last night, I've gone from full signal (luckily i get pretty much full 5 bars anywhere in Brighton ) to nothing at all, struggling to even get 1 bar of signal. Few of my friends are on the Orange network and seems to be about 50 / 50 as to them having same problem or not, anyone else having this problem?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I've just switched to Orange and it's far better than Vodafone who I consider to be utter shite.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Was just speaking to a friend on Orange and she got cut off, and now I can't reach her- straight to answerphone.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Now your talking crap.

That's rich coming from you. As a matter of fact they have no signal here for a start, the fact that their idea of customer service is a joke is also a factor. I would not recommend anybody to use them as their service is about the worst I have ever had, they make BT look good.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Now your talking crap.

I use Vodaphone for my work mobile and Orange for my personal phone. Vodaphone are indeed absolute shite !!! Orange on the otherhand are pretty good.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
My daughter has had no signal on her Orange phone since Saturday and we are in BN22. We thought it was a problem with the phone.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I have had Orange (with work) for the last three years and get no signal at home.

Good news is company has switched to 02 so can't wait till the 14th when ported over.

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
image.php

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Double post Doh

Last edited:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Worthing is totally gone too, my work blackberry has no signal, girlfriend and 3 other people on her team at work also have no signal!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here