Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Open top Southdown bus from Uckfield and Lewes for Donny game.

Hey Wise Toad

Jul 1, 2011
Hi, I have organised a Southdown open top double decker for the Doncaster game. The bus will depart from Uckfield at 11.30am, down through Lewes, past the stadium, into Brighton, down to the P*l*ce Pier, round the roundabout, then back to the Stadium. Bus will then return to Uckfield after the game at a time yet to be decided, but probably about 6.00pm. The cost per person is £8. There are approx 20 places left. If you are interested please PM me.

Cheers.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Hi, I have organised a Southdown open top double decker for the Doncaster game. The bus will depart from Uckfield at 11.30am, down through Lewes, past the stadium, into Brighton, down to the P*l*ce Pier, round the roundabout, then back to the Stadium. Bus will then return to Uckfield after the game at a time yet to be decided, but probably about 6.00pm. The cost per person is £8. There are approx 20 places left. If you are interested please PM me.

Cheers.

Nice way to kick off the season! I'll look out for you.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Hi, into Brighton, down to the P*l*ce Pier,

Cheers.

Toady, it's quite ok to say Palace when in relation to the pier.

That's what it's called to Brightonians. Always has been, always will be. :bigwave:

Ozymandias86

Jun 24, 2011
Kanazawa
Are there scheduled 'pick-ups' along the way? I was thinking in the Lewes vicinity...

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I think your timings are about right. I had the 'pleasure' today of sitting in the tailback following a Southdown open top bus from Steyning down to Shoreham, that couldn't have got above 32mph :ohmy:

Lewesian Seagull

Jul 13, 2003
Lewes
The original idea with this bus was start in Uckfield and pick-up in Lewes with the allocation of seats split 50/50. The Lewes seats sold out (and some!) a while ago, however, the uptake in Uckfield has not been so good.

So, if anybody in the Lewes area would like a seat we now have a few available. £8 return, leaving Harveys Way at 12.00pm, a couple of beers in the Gardeners beforehand if you fancy it! Exact return time to be confirmed but probably about 6.00pm.

PM me if interested.

Cheers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here