CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
YUM!

braeburn.jpg

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I bought a carton of Auntie Bessie's Pancake Batter at lunchtime. I would say that it's probably the most fanny-afied cheese syrup name i have ever seen in Tesco.
Yes, i do tend to celebrate things, or follow habits, a day late. Pancake night tonight in Meade's_Ball's penniless hovel.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Braeburns are the best

:clap2:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Tricky Dicky said:
core and all ?? If there is cyanide in apple pips, I would guess there is in pear ones too. Not enough to do any harm though.

No I sliced it up for him...he eats the skin now, which he didn't before...just have to make sure everything is washed properly!

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
Braeburns are the best of the workaday apples, but the purest pomacious pleasure, even - or especially - if only as an occasional treat, has to be:

c0072096_2235444.jpg

Yum.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I have had four Pink Ladies and some Cox in my mouth already this week.

D

Deleted member 2719

All the apples look to perfect these days what ever happened to the manky one's!!

Enjoy your pesticides everyone!!

:wave:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Braeburn or Russet for me.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I prefer Braeburn, discovery aren't bad but you need to eat them as soon as they are picked, not the sort of apple to leave in the fruit bowl for too long. I would agree with the sentiment above, despite all the merits of Braeburn there are times when it is nice to have a cox or two pass the lips.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here